Poll

-

-
-

Author Topic: Overwatch Megathread  (Read 780136 times)

man i NEED that usa mccree
my friend bought 50 crates and got him. so much freedom

so my first experience with overleague Lucioball was being slightly confused and somehow being on fire for 90% of the match.

then a couple games in during the server issues both my friends lost connection so I was playing 1V3 pretty much, then the servers died.

third loot box and got me this!!

didn't take a pic of the box opening itself cause i have to play on stuff graphics cause my laptop is ass.

if badminton mercy was an actual skin i'd dump more money into this game just to get it
« Last Edit: August 03, 2016, 04:14:27 PM by Conan »

is it just me or are the shadows in the hero gallery on the lucioball background much harsher than the default ones? I swear you could at least see mccree's face before

also the new glowing elements (reinhardt's fire strike, zarya's armor, etc.) are really weird

is it just me or are the shadows in the hero gallery on the lucioball background much harsher than the default ones? I swear you could at least see mccree's face before

also the new glowing elements (reinhardt's fire strike, zarya's armor, etc.) are really weird

you're right, i noticed that too when i was looking at the new mccree skin

3rd box i dont even play ana but holy stuff

holy forget thank you blizzard my life is now complete
it was in the last box in the large pile I opened too right when all my hopes were thought to be lost

if i don't get usa mccree i'm killing myself

joining the usa mccree club

i feel conflicted when i think about this game
it plays well but whenever i think about my experience i always feel meh. but when im actually playing im really into it and find it fun. its just when im not that this game doesn't seem as good.

definitely more fun/interesting than TF2 the fast paced combat sits well with me much better than TF2's.

woah, leveling is so fast once you reach 100
the new level 1-30ish is fast

i feel conflicted when i think about this game
it plays well but whenever i think about my experience i always feel meh. but when im actually playing im really into it and find it fun. its just when im not that this game doesn't seem as good.

so... you enjoy playing it?
that's what matters I thought

so... you enjoy playing it?
that's what matters I thought
ya but when i "want" to play it its kinda like "meh got nothing better to do" rather than "i want to play this game"

i guess its like i don't feel an urge to come back but if i do play it its pretty engaging. i'd probably stop if i had something more interesting to do though.
maybe its a good thing since then i won't like bust 5 hours playing it straight like blockland or something

I've gotten heroes that aren't Lucio in Lucio Ball 5 times, Bastion has been the most useful so far.

woah, leveling is so fast once you reach 100
the new level 1-30ish is fast

it was like that anyway

22 or 23 is when it stays at 22000 xp