Poll

-

-
-

Author Topic: Overwatch Megathread  (Read 779936 times)

my friend who rarely plays tracer got it 3 times

meanwhile I play tracer a lot and I have never gotten it :I

this game is extremely hit or miss with me
i either have a good time playing it or I want to uninstall it
there is no in between it's either a good time or a go forget yourself time and it's irritating

this game is extremely hit or miss with me
i either have a good time playing it or I want to uninstall it
there is no in between it's either a good time or a go forget yourself time and it's irritating
idk if you still play reinhardt mostly but if you do
you shouldn't

he's extremely team reliant which means if your team sucks ass he's no fun

idk if you still play reinhardt mostly but if you do
you shouldn't

he's extremely team reliant which means if your team sucks ass he's no fun
I don't just play reinhardt like I used to but I still get matched up with handicaps in 95% of my matches

everything is good and right

Wait is this real? If it is, Blizzard goes under fire for an overloveualized pose which they change but they can get away with this?

im not willing to believe tracer's would show us her butt on purpose but i bet shed totally do it on accident

i didnt get it at first but now i do

tbh other games do stuff like this and dont get heat (league of legends mf comes to mind) so hopefully there wont be a pointless stuffstorm over this

and i bet that this only shows if shes sitting down and you turn the model around which you cant do in the round end screen so maybe thats enough for those easily offended sjw's

edit: oh well too bad it's not real the fallout would have been interesting to warch
« Last Edit: August 04, 2016, 03:04:51 PM by Conan »

thats some good editing on that underwear

her speedometer / creepmeter / whatever it is on her back is 1337

i matched with a good team and right before we were going to win, my internet flickers on and off and i got banned and set back 1 rank
it was only around a minute between where i disconnected and got back on
i lost 9 ranks yesterday due to bad teammates and this doesn't help either

i got a mccree american skin and a lucio olympic skin so i'm pretty happy atm

Wait is this real? If it is, Blizzard goes under fire for an overloveualized pose which they change but they can get away with this?
its not real