Poll

-

-
-

Author Topic: Overwatch Megathread  (Read 779085 times)

OH BOY, it's at 5.5548% and moving up steadily now...

I just realized that at the end of the upload, we'll be able to determine Sombra's internet connection, and how badly Comcast is throttling her.

Sombra needs better internet.

I just realized that at the end of the upload, we'll be able to determine Sombra's internet connection, and how badly Comcast is throttling her.
her ultimate ability is switching to something that doesn't suck for 10 seconds and her full hacking potential is finally unleashed as she absolutely destroys everyone's facebook accounts on the red team causing them all to die of a heart attack

her ultimate ability is switching to something that doesn't suck for 10 seconds and her full hacking potential is finally unleashed as she absolutely destroys everyone's facebook accounts on the red team causing them all to die of a heart attack
Too bad you can never get to your ult as it takes the entire match to get to 5%

you see the trick is that her passive ability is "leet hacker" - ultimate charge stays through multiple matches with the power of hacking into the overwatch database so long as you never switch to anyone else then after 10~ matches bam you got em

i change my mind on my last post her ultimate is switching to something that doesn't suck for 10 seconds and her full hacking potential is finally unleashed as she sends skycode songs into the heads of the opposite team, only the players who have ptsd from the sombra arg will re-trigger it and they'll mysteriously stop playing overwatch for a while
« Last Edit: August 27, 2016, 04:48:45 AM by gr8dayseth »

sombra ult disables all enemy ability skills and HUD for a brief moment until overwatch automated security systems patches the issue

and sombra is actually just another robot hero since the actual fatso 1337 hacker is fat and lives off doritoes and is basically a worse version of gremlin dva