Overwatch Megathread

Poll

-

-
-

Author Topic: Overwatch Megathread  (Read 780836 times)

ok after what I believe is a good amount of time getting into the game I'm level 15 now, I think ive settled that my favourite heroes are:

mcree (main), bastion, hanzo, mei, d.va, ana and lucio

rip doomfist speculation

Nooooooo!
Slightly sad about that, but then again, more time for them to choose Terry Crews for the voice actor. :P

Nooooooo!
Slightly sad about that, but then again, more time for them to choose Terry Crews for the voice actor. :P

yeah altho i think they'll hire a professional VA, not someone the community wants.

in other news people have found a greek VA who has done work for a character named "Greek" for Overwatch. soon after it was found, they removed it from his website. you can see it on his website here, and the current version here. i suppose this confirms a greek hero at some point.

i mean overwatch voice acting isn't god tier or anything with super in depth dialogue. terry crews is an experienced actor and he's done voice acting before too (cloudy with a chance of meatballs). i think he'd be a good choice, bring more publicity to the game as well

theres still liao so it might be him next

Just bought overwatch, this happened about 10th game in:

>Gets 3 kills during a push without using my ult
>Ults in an attempt to help my team push
>D.va rushes me with self destruct, end up killing her
>D.va killed both me and one of my team's healers
>We lose
>Instead of me getting potg for a pretty decent play, some hanzo main gets the potg for quite literally simply pressing Q

Still got 3 gold medals though.

okay so that greek VA confirmed he was just saying some lines that would be used for a background character, not a main hero. who tf are we getting

okay so that greek VA confirmed he was just saying some lines that would be used for a background character, not a main hero. who tf are we getting

he was probably just voicing a character for an animated short
maybe the doomfist reveal????????????????

he was probably just voicing a character for an animated short
maybe the doomfist reveal????????????????

the kaplan paradox: everyone thinks we're getting doomfist, jeff says they're not who we think they are. everyone then thinks we're not getting doomfist, but now if they're not who we think they are, then they must be doomfist

but yeah i think we're getting someone related to numbani, but hot damn i cannot say who. the gauntlet is still in the payload after all

pulled all nighter and got plat for the end of the season

Said it was for Greek radio chatter, so maybe a short set in Ilios?

Said it was for Greek radio chatter, so maybe a short set in Ilios?

maybe, but all that we've found (the broken payload) is leading to a short in numbani. not to mention we're missing an african character.

i think we're getting a hero from numbani, but i dont think it's doomfist

not to mention we're missing an african character.
and a greek character