Overwatch Megathread

Poll

-

-
-

Author Topic: Overwatch Megathread  (Read 771980 times)

Damn, I've had this game since the 28th May 2016 and I'm only level 58 :/
« Last Edit: February 26, 2017, 09:30:16 AM by JumboMuffin »

I've had it since Christmas, level 65
kek

I've had it since June and I'm level 250

Pre-ordered first day I could from what I remember, level 240-50

Got the game during the free weekend (November 18th-21st, 2016; got it on the 18th or 19th), 3-4 months later and I'm already close to getting my first star.

Also, funny little story when I was going to get the game that day (can't remember if I've talked about it before).

So, it was about 8:00 PM, I had finished bowling with some friends. Before I went bowling (at 6:00 PM), I was at home, playing Overwatch (and for a very long time too). I actually liked the game as I played for like, almost 6 hours. Then, I was considering buying it, since I wanted to play with some of the other guys on the BLF and the Discords I'm in. Later, after I finished bowling, I drove to my local GameStop, asked for a copy of the game, they said "you can only purchase it online on the Battle.net client using a credit card or by their currency on the client", then I asked "do you have a card for Battle.net money?", only to be replied to with "nope".

After that, I drove home, feeling pretty stupid (I wasn't used to the fact that a lot of stuff is digital these days). That is until I remember I got a $50 GameStop card earlier that day, so once I got home, I hopped on my computer, went to GameStop's website, and bought the game.

Here's a mistake I made, though: after I bought the game,  I found out that Origins edition (the version of the game where you get extra stuff in the game itself and in Blizzard's other games on Battle.net) was actually $5 off ($35) during the free weekend, and I'd actually paid for the normal edition ($40). So I could have saved $5 instead of buying the normal edition, then paying an extra $10 just to upgrade to Origins edition. Pretty dumb of me, not realizing that.
tl;dr: I didn't realize I could get $5 off by getting the Origins edition of the game and instead bought the normal edition, and ended up paying an extra $10 to upgrade to Origins.

I'm at level 98, just 3 more levels to go!
« Last Edit: February 27, 2017, 01:43:45 PM by Ahead »

i got this during free weekend like ahead and i'm like level 30 something
i dont play that much unless im farming lootboxes with a friend

got it after a few days after the official release and i think im level 160something
dont play as much anymore unless im queuing with people (akio sucks at the game but someones gotta play with him)

im gonna challenge myself to reach level 100 by june heh

i got this during free weekend like ahead and i'm like level 30 something
i dont play that much unless im farming lootboxes with a friend
a frend named tsim forgetis

Got it from the free weekend and level 101 booi.

Got it from the free weekend and level 101 booi.
how the hell

i got it when it came out and i'm only level 60 something

hey so the new hero will look like those destroyed robots in the previous image if it's an or-15 chassis
« Last Edit: February 27, 2017, 03:51:40 PM by Badger »