Overwatch Megathread

Poll

-

-
-

Author Topic: Overwatch Megathread  (Read 767020 times)

that's not pee that's honey flamecannon

why are you always so Gross honestly

trash moira skin smh

- moon is overused
- glam is loud
- the oasis skins have a stupid hat
- very few of the remaining skins look good with the golden bracers I am about to get
- this one matches her hair

I think you'll find that this is actually the perfect skin

the david bowie skins are obnoxious tbhj

david bowie skins? what?

glam

probably referring to moon too but that's more related to kiss
« Last Edit: January 02, 2018, 01:24:27 PM by Regulith »

ya i used the red one for a while cus it matched her hair but then i got one of the oasis skins in a box and imo regardless the headwear looks pretty darn neato

ya i used the red one for a while cus it matched her hair but then i got one of the oasis skins in a box and imo regardless the headwear looks pretty darn neato

I have to admit the rest of the skin might be good enough to forgive the dumb helmet

How long does it normally take for newer heroes to get new skins, such as Doomfist and Moira? I'd love to see more than what is currently available.
that's not pee that's honey flamecannon

why are you always so Gross honestly
I dunno, being covered in either is gross ain't it?
So you sayin' she's like sprayin' honey and like grape jam on everyone?

How long does it normally take for newer heroes to get new skins, such as Doomfist and Moira? I'd love to see more than what is currently available.
funny u should say that, a developer update came out a lil bit ago and jeff says somewhere in there about having more skins in the normal lootboxes very soon hopefully sometime this month!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KgiaRPxRnQ

I dunno, being covered in either is gross ain't it?
So you sayin' she's like sprayin' honey and like grape jam on everyone?

see if you weren't such a degenerate honey would feel a lot more nicer than loving pee...... ._o

I have Overwatch now. What are some tips and tricks for a person who has played a lot of first person shooter games, but is new to OW?

I have Overwatch now. What are some tips and tricks for a person who has played a lot of first person shooter games, but is new to OW?
play junkrat, hold left click to get a team wipe

play junkrat, hold left click to get a team wipe
I am a demoman main in TF2 so this is basically what I already do

I am a demoman main in TF2 so this is basically what I already do

you can also throw mines and detonate them in midair to effortlessly kill pretty much anyone, so you'll feel right at home