Poll

-

-
-

Author Topic: Overwatch Megathread  (Read 779457 times)

noticed my ally was in trouble so i had to go save him quick!
https://gfycat.com/ClearShamefulEkaltadeta

noticed my ally was in trouble so i had to go save him quick!
https://gfycat.com/ClearShamefulEkaltadeta
A dead Genji is the best Genji

I once saw a genji deflect a zarya grav bomb and wiped the whole enemy team with his ult

god bless you Naruto

overwatch should hire me so i can balance widowmaker by deleting every last trace of her from the game
lol sound like big noob

i want to play this game so loving bad but my 100 kilobytes per second download speed isn't making these last 6 gigabytes any easier to get through

5 junkrats
what the actual sin

overwatch should hire me so i can balance widowmaker by deleting every last trace of her from the game
hey you forgot about Hanzo there

hey you forgot about Hanzo there

hanzo is fine, they just need to make it so scatter arrow doesn't melt literally anyone it's aimed at

hanzo is fine, they just need to make it so scatter arrow doesn't melt literally anyone it's aimed at
or not aimed at

how does Ana use her rifle right-handed? she has an eye patch over her right eye. even her in-game model is right-handed and not left-handed like it actually should be.

hanzo has an instakill headshot so he can suck my starfish

how does Ana use her rifle right-handed? she has an eye patch over her right eye. even her in-game model is right-handed and not left-handed like it actually should be.
well she was right-handed before she lost her eye i would assume
probably just better to lean a lil more and use the other eye than to re-learn steady sniping left-handed

well she was right-handed before she lost her eye i would assume
probably just better to lean a lil more and use the other eye than to re-learn steady sniping left-handed
you would have to turn your head 90 degrees to try and look down the scope with your left eye. she would have to shoot left-handed if she wanted to shoot comfortably enough to be accurate.