Poll

-

-
-

Author Topic: Overwatch Megathread  (Read 777837 times)

wasn't bastion exactly the same too
I think the light blue lights were brighter but other than that yes

also I 100% heard chinese bootleg widow say "no one can hide from my sight" over the music when she used her ult like loving really lol
« Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 07:22:50 PM by gr8dayseth »

Chinese overwatch rip off that looked like it was made 10 years ago
I was hoping it was footage of Titan :(

garwik#1474 if anyone wants to play w/ me

YoureAKidNow#1474

hi i want to play in a group
ill probably change my battletag to something less cancerous later when i think of something better in like 20 years

In this week's arcade brawl
We calladoody now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qytdp4obq9g

his wallrun is very useful actually, i use it a lot

it can be used for dodging, contesting points, looking cool, getting to sniper spots, flanks, etc
at first i thought it didnt have much uses but after watching some tips on videos, it helped so much

o and in general it can help with survivability
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjOr_Jo121k

One thing I actually really want is more voice commands

Not quite on the level of TF2 where they need 3 menus just to hold them all or anything, but just a couple more simple ones would be nice

i'm really starting to go off as hanzo. i've been able to consistently get 1 or 2 gold medals every game and am able to duel tracers / genji at short range with ease

im really forgetin sick of that gook genji
and that forgetin chink mei
also widowmaker
and winston
and that loving phara thing
I hate anybody who can counter reinhart basically

im really forgetin sick of that gook genji
and that forgetin chink mei
also widowmaker
and winston
and that loving phara thing
I hate anybody who can counter reinhart basically

lol getting countered as Reinhardt by genji, widowmaker, or pharah

especially Genji. You have a hammer, use it, stop shielding for three seconds and smack him twice and he's dead.

lol getting countered as Reinhardt by genji, widowmaker, or pharah

especially Genji. You have a hammer, use it, stop shielding for three seconds and smack him twice and he's dead.

except you know, genji can block reinhardt's hammer strikes with deflect but it wont deflect damage

and if anyone is also trying to kill genji, those projectiles are gonna get deflected back at reinhardt, who is busy trying to kill genji with the hammer and his shield is down
« Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 11:46:34 PM by Xillogean »

I'm just gonna start saying "git gud" because all this stuff that works out fine for me I get whined at for mentioning.

I'm just gonna start saying "git gud" because all this stuff that works out fine for me I get whined at for mentioning.
i bet ur the kind of guy to get pinned by the reinhardt you have line of sight on