Poll

-

-
-

Author Topic: Overwatch Megathread  (Read 787622 times)

@Nymph my battlenet is actually Hootaloo#2977 <3

other than the fact that i hate torbjorn hes also difficult to play because of how short he is, ITS SO DISORIENTING

also roadhog is like a tank/pick class which is really weird

Indian beam lady? Are you sure she's not Russian?
zaria's not a support.

other than the fact that i hate torbjorn hes also difficult to play because of how short he is, ITS SO DISORIENTING

also roadhog is like a tank/pick class which is really weird
torb is also difficult to play because he's so god damn easy to hit. you can't dodge anything when you're a loving orb, to top it off, his head is at perfect "shoot straight" height.

also why do people like to fight over tf2 and overwatch

they're not even that similar other than the fact that they're objective based (and cartoonish) shooters, why would you compare the two games

zaryas one of the best characters in the game and youre wrong if you dont think that

also why do people like to fight over tf2 and overwatch

they're not even that similar other than the fact that they're objective based (and cartoonish) shooters, why would you compare the two games

Closer than you make it seem. TF2 is the closest thing to Overwatch (or was? Not sure where Paladins stands) due to the mechanics of the game as well.

The game types, arena mechanics, fps, cartoonish, and team based gameplay is something very unique and could only truly be found in TF2.

Tracer/Hanzo/Winston/Ana

« Last Edit: December 28, 2016, 10:46:06 AM by Donnies Catch »

YOU DIDNT WALLRIDE
im not rlly actively trying to get that achievement. im just focused on getting diamond right now. maybe then ill spam quickplay for them sick wallride boops

im not rlly actively trying to get that achievement. im just focused on getting diamond right now. maybe then ill spam quickplay for them sick wallride boops
I DONT CARE IM MAD NOW YOU HAD A PERFECT OPPORTUNITY

I DONT CARE IM MAD NOW YOU HAD A PERFECT OPPORTUNITY
(u realize u need 3 enviro kills right)

(u realize u need 3 enviro kills right)
they don't need to be at the same time

i was almost in diamond but the last two placement teams i got were trash and throwing :(