Poll

-

-
-

Author Topic: Overwatch Megathread  (Read 779612 times)

I opened about 8 boxes yesterday and the only thing above rare that I got was Riverboat McCree, which is okay I guess

I just really want that Zen skin because it's the first new one for him that I've liked since the game came out
Nutcracker is easily still his best

You think you got it hard? I'm chasing the Bastion skin.
27 boxes later, I'm still chasing. I blew $20. On loving boxes.
Edit: Just remembered, that's ONLY from ranking up and the $20. I've gotten another three from the Arcade.
So 30 boxes. And I haven't gotten the skin. Only 100 coins away.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2017, 09:40:53 PM by Rabbot32 »

when did they add "the zen pharaoh skin"
??

idk been around for a while

??

idk been around for a while

it's been around since the game came out and was the first legendary I bought

hence

the first new one for him that I've liked since the game came out

8 loot boxes later, only greys and blues.
forgetkool kids klubkool kids klubkool kids klubkool kids klubkool kids klubkool kids klubkk
« Last Edit: January 28, 2017, 03:22:17 PM by JumboMuffin »

im gonna dropkick jeff in the loving teeth

Mei's New Years skins has pushed her way up on my list of favorite OW girl.

Help she's making me feel things.

I bought the 24 crate pack. I got the above Mei skin and a few other New Year ones (Mercy, Tracer, Bastion, Dva, etc). Still deciding whether or not I regret spending the $20.

Edit: Rocked as Mei during a close round, four golds, 40+ elims. Was rewarded with my first salt (I'm Peso).

« Last Edit: January 28, 2017, 10:22:22 PM by Admiral Obvious »

Finally finished my placements and got platinum at 2701. Better than I expected :o

My placement matches sucked. 3 losses, 1 draw... I get placed gold instead of plat and now I gotta grind back up to plat.

So far, I've only played only 1 off season competitive match. It was a draw, and someone on my team was flipping their stuff about it.

I think I'm gonna wait until next season before I play any more.

Finally finished my placements and got platinum at 2701. Better than I expected :o
nice to see im not the only one!

GODDAMN IT BLIZZARD WHY CAN'T YOU MAKE A GOOD CTF GAMEMODE WHAT THE forget WHY CAN YOU SCORE WHEN YOUR FLAG IS ALREADY TAKEN AND THE FLAG TAKES 8 loving YEARS TO CAPTURE AND IT RESETS WHEN YOU'RE SHOT WHAT loving SENSE DOES THAT ACTUALLY MAKE

GODDAMN IT BLIZZARD WHY CAN'T YOU MAKE A GOOD CTF GAMEMODE WHAT THE forget WHY CAN YOU SCORE WHEN YOUR FLAG IS ALREADY TAKEN AND THE FLAG TAKES 8 loving YEARS TO CAPTURE AND IT RESETS WHEN YOU'RE SHOT WHAT loving SENSE DOES THAT ACTUALLY MAKE
stop playing ctf

When you get Anas skin
again
plz

implying CTF is ever a good gamemode