Overwatch Megathread

Poll

-

-
-

Author Topic: Overwatch Megathread  (Read 780595 times)

would not be different if ammo was an idiot?  I think you're the one thinking primitively here.

- CTF now a permanent mode with 12 new maps (taken from other Control Point mode maps)
I only hope this is a joke...

I only hope this is a joke...
a brawl mode it's not in qp or comp
as a side note the "new" ctf maps are pretty and oh man in custom games you can make everyone move rly fast and it's hilarious
here is an example of such speed
« Last Edit: February 09, 2017, 10:45:26 AM by gr8dayseth »

HOLY stuff, THAT IS FAST.

I guess that's something better than having Tracer be able to use "infinite" blinks in Custom.

a brawl mode it's not in qp or comp
as a side note the "new" ctf maps are pretty and oh man in custom games you can make everyone move rly fast and it's hilarious
When can we start hosting our own maps for stuff like this?
come on blizzard!

it would be cool if they opened up the game to custom maps. im sure with the huge playerbase overwatch has, there would be a lot of content added. im guessing they might do this later on down the road, and want to do more to complete the game themselves before adding user content.

They've said in they past that it's something they want to do but because it's a new engine it's hard or something like that, and I think that was back in September of last year

Lucio Kart will be a thing I swear

Got the hanzo okami skin
just give me the mercy, d.va, or roadhog skin you forgets

I went on the PTR yesterday.

New changes in the PTR

Roadhog
    Scrap Gun
        Spread decreased by 20%
    Chain Hook
        Targets are now pulled to a location 3.5 meters away, up from 2 meters.
        Cooldown increased from 6 to 8

Winston
    Critical hit volume reduced by 15%

The Roadhog changes overall reduce the power of his hook a bit, but his gun is now more effective when not using the hook.

Winston's head hit volume was just abnormally big, making him take more damage than he otherwise should. This change brings it more in line with other heroes.

Chain Hook
        Cooldown increased from 6 to 8
disgusting