Overwatch Megathread

Poll

-

-
-

Author Topic: Overwatch Megathread  (Read 780192 times)

Got 4 event skins so far. I want the Roadhog diving profile icon but box after box and I still don't have it :(

i know it's easy peasy lemon squeasy stuff for other people but i finally loving did it after trying for a season

widowmaker mains are going to have a field day with the new mercy lol

3rd gold gun so far, my previous were mccree and 76

pretty sure you didn't get it for the gun
certainly you got it for the golden hammer

ending the season as top 500 (grandmajan btw)

I think this is the most items I've ever gotten from an event and the first time since the game came out that I've gotten everything I wanted plus 900c to spare, I want to say it's because of the new loot box system but it's probably more that I don't really care for any of the legendary skins

not to say that they're bad, I just either don't play the hero or I have a skin I like more already

hope everyone got what they wanted, or that they can at least get it in the next hour

i got literally nothing l o l

i have enough credits for one more skin but idk i can't rly decide between the mccree sombruh or junkrat ones
i mean i would get mccree's but i don't play him as often and the others i like for different reasons (like junkrat's i like for his weapon but sombra's i like for the rest of the skin and the extra "hello" lines) hrm.....

edit nvm looking at em i actually like mccree's much more than the others so i got that
« Last Edit: August 28, 2017, 06:57:22 PM by gr8dayseth »