Overwatch Megathread

Poll

-

-
-

Author Topic: Overwatch Megathread  (Read 767029 times)

welp my internet is good now i can finally play this woo
what does this post mean
he was saying that cus i said this
and the first thing i see is u being ungrateful about the update i've been waiting for for 2 months this is making me a bit livid not gonna lie
which i kinda regret saying now cus i was partly joking about it but i now realize it doesn't look like a joke at all woops :c

what if there was mystery hero dm
yo i would play a mystery hero playlist with random characters on every mode 24/7 tbh
what if there were some way to make custom game modes
ah yes the way without matchmaking balancing and hoping people will join and stay
i mean sure it's still a way and it's rly all we're gonna get but still eeeehhhhhh
« Last Edit: January 23, 2018, 08:38:53 PM by gr8dayseth »

that's why you coordinate with your team and all press Q at the same exact time
If the enemy team is good expect it to still not work. Good positioning and support ults like zen and Moira counter high dps ults

good positioning counters a ton of ults and the rest can be counter-ulted or CC'd

doublepost:
I played 10 matches of Blizz world and all I can say is that it's definitely one of my favorites, its like the chateau guillard of hybrid maps were almost any hero is viable.

aaaaaagh i swear every time someone talks stuff to me after the game's over in the end game card screen and i start typing back a response the game KICKS US ALL OUT EVERY TIME EVERY TIME it's MADDENING meanwhile it never does that otherwise!!!
I WANNA TALK JUST A LIL SENSE INTO PEOPLE DANG IT PLS LET ME :(

doublepost:
I played 10 matches of Blizz world and all I can say is that it's definitely one of my favorites, its like the chateau guillard of hybrid maps were almost any hero is viable.
ya i do rly like it so far but it does seem a lil defense-sided atm but maybe once everyone starts learning the map a bit more that'll change

consider this: the endless Mercy nerfs are a plan by Blizzard to remove Mercy from the game.

consider this: the endless Mercy nerfs are a plan by Blizzard to remove Mercy from the game.
- Mercy removed from game files and is no longer selectable on hero selection screen.

mercy mains should be nerfed in real life

tbh with the way she is now just straight up removing her would be a blessing lol
but they'd never do something like that :p looking forward to the upcoming nerfs tho
« Last Edit: January 27, 2018, 01:34:43 PM by gr8dayseth »

mercy mains should be nerfed in real life
they already got nerfed at birth

1) nerf mercy so hard that almost every mercy main either quits or moves to symmetra
2) remove her when there isn't anyone left to care

brilliant

or maybe Blizzard is just so bad at balancing their own video game that driving Mercy mains away is just an accident. either way, it's kind of nuts how much they nerf her

it is necessary tho she's too good right now

guys i finally got rapid discord ididit!! :D