Overwatch Megathread

Poll

-

-
-

Author Topic: Overwatch Megathread  (Read 766851 times)

i will spray it proudly every match as zenny from now on

mercy and junkrat nerfs probably coming tomorrow, rip

I can't wait

finally the game will be playable again

dont nerf the rat
if I wanted to play a game where you can win by spamming mines and pressing M2 I'd just go back to TF2, amirite gamer fans?

junkrat will still rape you at short range and mercy will still be busted, just not 2 res in 2 seconds busted

if they're so concerned about res being OP, why not just keep it as-is, but only allow rezzing when Mercy is ulting?

thank goodness the balance patch is finally here
if they're so concerned about res being OP, why not just keep it as-is, but only allow rezzing when Mercy is ulting?
don't think they're concerned about that at all tbh, just that she could rez too often with the 30 seconds normally and the 2 charges during valk
i think the way they're doing it now is a good way to do it. i don't doubt that she'll still be pretty decent along with junkrat, but they'll both at least be less ridiculous

wow I suddenly notice there's less junkrats in DM, hmmm I wonder why

wow I suddenly notice there's less junkrats in DM, hmmm I wonder why
hehe rip

I don't like to take pleasure from other peoples' suffering, even something as minor as this, but watching mercy mains getting dramatically butt-blasted about their hero "dying" and threatening to quit the game as if they're completely oblivious to the fact that mercy has been one of the major plagues of this game for a long time (and she will almost certainly continue to be used over every other healer because she's just so strong) has me positively brimming with an ugly, guilty satisfaction

I just can't wait for Moira to be nerfed tbh, she's far too powerful imo. I also think that Hanzo's scatter arrow should be replaced with something else, because it never feels very fair to die from it, even if it does take (some) skill to use.

I may main moira (say that 5 times fast) but I feel like her damage orb getting a lock-on range or damage nerf would be nice