Poll

-

-
-

Author Topic: Overwatch Megathread  (Read 778980 times)

I hope they added that roadhog emote with the pachimari

i bought 50 loot boxes and the only 2 legendaries i got was the new genji skin and a duplicate of it.

please kill me.

i once bought boxes and got a legendary tracer skin.

then a few boxes later i get two legendaries, both of which are the same tracer skin

also some upcoming changes from the devs:
Quote from:  Jeff Kaplan
We're always evaluating all of the heroes. We don't have any D.Va adjustments in the works. She gets played a lot and is very powerful but she's not on our list currently.

These heroes are on our balance list:

Mei
Sombra
Symmetra
Doomfist
Torbjorn
Hanzo

We're trying different things for all of them. I know you want details but I don't have them now -- we're experimenting. Some will be ready sooner than others. I'd expect Mei, Sombra and Doomfist first... maybe Hanzo depending on the direction we pick.
Quote from:  Geoff Goodman

A few changes that are being worked on accidentally found their way into the most recent patch. This is unintentional and we're working on removing these.

We're planning on putting up a new PTR soon that has these changes (and more), so consider this a sneak peak.

Here are the complete changes (so far) for Sombra that we are looking to test out soon:

* No longer gains ult from health pack healing
* Weapon Spread decreased by 10%
* Hacking speed increased from 0.8s to 0.65s
* Hacking will disable more abilities. Basically any ability that requires a button press will also be disabled. Here is a list:

Genji - Double Jump/Wall Climb
Pharah - Hover Jets
Hanzo - Wall Climb
Lucio - currently running Crossfade song will be disabled
Mercy - Angelic Descent

The idea here is to take some power out of her ult (and awkwardness of ult gain through health packs), and give her more power and usefulness in the rest of her kit.

also doomfist's hand gun got a few changes making it much easier to use and now the delay for it recharge is reduced greatly.

removing movement abilities by hacking? that seems really cheesey and not very fun to fight against, especially stuff like wallclimb and lucio's song switching

torbjon's famous phrase, "everyone, get in here"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSSGlBbQKww
the tru counter

epic genji gameplay by yours truly
u kno as someone who has a silver border with a star now and who plays with people of similar level it's kinda refreshing to see a game nowadays where only 1 person has a star :)