Author Topic: Alright, time to set things S T R A I G H T.  (Read 5288 times)

As you know, my cousin, Blockz, has posted two dramas for bans, and yes, i have witnessed them. But here's Behind The Scenes: With ARM (My alias)

Okay, the most recent one is about Kreon, and how he is Duck-spy A.K.A. Hunter0812. I have him on my Friends list, so i know him.

But here's where everything goes down, and how i need to stop this autistic brat from doing this more.  And here is where I'LL stop this madness.

Also i'll need help. So lets begin. It all starts with Derp_Laherps, and how they are not doing their job "Correctly".
So here's the thing i need YOU GUYS to do. So promise me this. On Blockland, he hosts MERPs, and also just regular RPs. So hes pretty nice until you get to know him. He is as me but more autistic. (Hes 14, I'm about 10... yeah I lied so what?) So lets get to business.

Alright so read his two posts FIRST before doing reading, as i can't explain the story's by myself because i'm lazy. http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=292717.0 is Kreon's, and http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=292071.0 is Derp_Laherps.

So, here's the deal, hes done these two for only 1 reason: He's got banned on those servers. And here i am. I see why you guys support him, but its WRONG. And here's the thing, that evidence from Derp_Laherp's drama, was from MY COMPUTER. He took control of my computer and made me put up those pictures.
Do you guys think hes bad or good? Neither, he horrible, and guess what? He the guy who you never want to see ever again. I'm 10, and i have to deal with all of this stuff that he does? No, I'm ending it one way or another. Who's with me?

Firstly:
You willingly sent me the images over skype with no resistance what-so-ever

Secondly:
I apologized to Kreon, but I doubt that's any worth to you.

Thirdly:
Trash talking others on the forums wont get you much anywhere, especially posting crude lies

I'm just going to leave this here so you can see how irrelevant the things you say are

Ok, 1: Annoying Orange is an idiot who was just a former WWE CEO, and 2: he's crazy as a Monkey that is on Cocaine. He is handicapped as all hell, that is why I am Admin on his server.

Yeah, I'm going to say.../Neutral.

Soz.

I'm just going to leave this here so you can see how irrelevant the things you say are

One more thing, i told you it was a 10 minute ban. Also, I'm trying to stop you from being an autistic little brat like you always are. And also, says the one who "Doesn't care about my life at all even if they are my so-called 'cousin'."

And here's the thing, that evidence from Derp_Laherp's drama, was from MY COMPUTER. He took control of my computer and made me put up those pictures.
yeah good luck getting everyone to believe this hackerman story

ight will ban "S T R A I G H T" from my server, he sounds like a jackass

yeah good luck getting everyone to believe this hackerman story
No, he took control of my computer by hand, not by hacking. If that proves a point.

No, he took control of my computer by hand, not by hacking. If that proves a point.

it doesn't prove anything, especially when he even said he's not your cousin
Again

wat x2

still broken

yeah you're full of stuff lmao