Poll

15 (68.2%)
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Author Topic: -The Nexus- (Full PvP, No RP)  (Read 31836 times)

this is worse than prodigy

once again, The Squad declares war.

also, by count of law, please remove the word "squad" from the OP because i have trademarked it.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2016, 11:37:27 AM by Akio- »

.: IGN :.:M2rtra
.: BLID :.:182253
.: Level of skill? :.:I'd say I'm moderate. Im not too bad but not too good either
.: Preferred Weaponry? :.:(Sniper)rifles and rocket launcers (the 'facepwner' being an exeption)
.: Why should you be accepted? :.:I'm overall good with tactics and teamplay.
.: Which squad do you prefer to join? :.:Beanies, to make it less empty

also, by count of law, please remove the word "squad" from the OP because i have trademarked it.
The word squad practically cannot be trademarked. Because that would mean an army from a certain country would get copyright strikes because they use squads. (EX:U.S Army)

The word squad practically cannot be trademarked. Because that would mean an army from a certain country would get copyright strikes because they use squads. (EX:U.S Army)
well i have it copyrighted and you're wrong.

i demand it be removed this instant.

well i have it copyrighted and you're wrong.

i demand it be removed this instant.
Well,it is war. So we wont care of your stupid laws.

i'm not RPing here you loving mong

i want it removed this instant

i'm not RPing here you loving mong

i want it removed this instant
Fight me 1v1 in Command and Conquer : Red Alert. Lets see who wins this. I win.

I'm Akio's lawyer and I have advised him not to fight as it would make stock buys plummet due to butthurt forgetboys.

what the forget is wrong with you

i can't tell if you're being serious because of all the edgy stuff u say

what

It's a loving blockland clan acting like it's the army.
It's just hard not to laugh at it.
Laugh about this on the off topic. Not here. I don't want to scroll through an entire page filled with stuff of people who are not part of this group. Thank you.

Edit:

Request Denied. We're not fighting you over names. That's so pointless. I will be changing the names from squads to sectors, as it may cause confusion, not cuz you trademarked it. Nice try pumpkinhead.

Scrubs like you don't have the rank to decide if we can go to war, dipstuff. You haven't even passed the qualifier, and you're ego's already so far up your ass.

I'm Akio's lawyer and I have advised him not to fight as it would make stock buys plummet due to butthurt forgetboys.

Request for lawyer denied. Go settle it with your main clan's judiciary.

DOUBLEEDIT:
.: IGN :.:M2rtra
.: BLID :.:182253
.: Level of skill? :.:I'd say I'm moderate. Im not too bad but not too good either
.: Preferred Weaponry? :.:(Sniper)rifles and rocket launcers (the 'facepwner' being an exeption)
.: Why should you be accepted? :.:I'm overall good with tactics and teamplay.
.: Which squad do you prefer to join? :.:Beanies, to make it less empty

Request accepted. Stand by for further instruction.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2016, 05:15:45 PM by DataProxy »

I'm not going to make a thread in off topic dedicated to laughing at your clan, that would go in drama but it wouldn't really fit there.
If you didn't change the name it would seem like you're standing your ground but you have no real excuse to change it, also you can't deny war. What if someone just killed every single one of you but didn't accept war?
Your ego's so far up your ass it loops from your tongue to your rectum.
Who made you Judge, Jury and Executioner?

I'm not going to make a thread in off topic dedicated to laughing at your clan, that would go in drama but it wouldn't really fit there.
If you didn't change the name it would seem like you're standing your ground but you have no real excuse to change it, also you can't deny war. What if someone just killed every single one of you but didn't accept war?
Your ego's so far up your ass it loops from your tongue to your rectum.
Who made you Judge, Jury and Executioner?

I became judge, jury, and executioner the moment I made an OP. I don't care if Akio wants a war with me, I will not engage in something pointless, and neither will my group.  If he, or you for that matter, has issues with those two facts, you may always send me a private message.

I became judge, jury, and executioner the moment I made an OP. I don't care if Akio wants a war with me, I will not engage in something pointless, and neither will my group.  If he, or you for that matter, has issues with those two facts, you may always send me a private message.
Judge Dredd is actually badspot not everyone who makes an OP.

We want war, give us one.

Judge Dredd is actually badspot not everyone who makes an OP.

We want war, give us one.

No.