Poll

15 (68.2%)
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Author Topic: -The Nexus- (Full PvP, No RP)  (Read 31930 times)

You told me to die in a fire.
You, regirock and critawakets are stupid for taking that bait.

Why are you even baiting us then?

Why are you even baiting us then?
I'm not baiting you, I'm just a bit pissed off that you told me to die in a fire.

critawakets is lying, I never asked for an executive order on him. I asked for it on blockchip(perfectly reasonable).

Critawakets also got killed by me something like 10 times before he even did damage to me the last time I saw him Dming

Stop posting this bullstuff here please, there's an actual drama thread for this.

I think we'll find that this whole clan is bullstuff, and maybe it shouldn't exist.

actually, now that i've seen the work put into it, its not so bad.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2016, 03:16:28 PM by Alkatjo »

I think we'll find that this whole clan is bullstuff, and maybe it shouldn't exist.
i don't think that

A Discord Server has been set up to keep communications open.

This thread will still be used if needed.

Training will be held tomorrow at 2:25 PM EST. No, it is not mandatory, but might be if you are a trainee.

autism tm declares war on this clan finally

i am willing to legitimately throw down with you guys to defend the honor of wrestlers everywhere
« Last Edit: February 29, 2016, 10:56:30 PM by DestroyerOfBlocks »

autism tm declares war on this clan finally

i am willing to legitimately throw down with you guys to defend the honor of wrestlers everywhere

Request denied.

you don't get to request, this is war kid.

the squad will honorably back up autism tm in its war. losing clan has to lock it's topic and the op has to leave blockland forever

you don't get to request, this is war kid.

the squad will honorably back up autism tm in its war. losing clan has to lock it's topic and the op has to leave blockland forever
War isn't something you can deny.

the hulk hogan fan club will honorably back up the squad who is backing autism tm in its war.

[Qi] acknowledges Nexus neutrality as well as a 6 post chain of clan leader's posts.

Aren't we just quite the lilliputians.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2016, 10:44:38 AM by log »

the :^) clan will supply weapons to nexus