Poll

15 (68.2%)
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Author Topic: -The Nexus- (Full PvP, No RP)  (Read 31994 times)

do you have autism?
we can't attack u if u do

Are you an idiot?
I don't care if you wouldn't be able to attack me, because I have some life complications that I don't need to address on these forums.
Either you respect that, or you can forget having your fight. Besides, I'm not postponing it completely; just this weekend.

thank you. that answers my question.

Nexus Training will go on as normal. Both on Saturday and Sunday at 2pm EST. I ask for those reading to join in and observe.

For those who wish to fight against my clan, you will be fighting in our turf, and we make the rules of the field. Fights will be Team Deathmatch. 50 points to a win, 3 lives, no time limit. Clans may choose their battle loadouts, playertypes, etc.
5 point for every kill, -5 for every death, and -10 for every Self Delete.

See you there.

As of a slight update; my second, Arcade King, will not be there. He's busy this particular weekend.
Remember that training days are subject to change.

As of a slight update; my second, Arcade King, will not be there. He's busy this particular weekend.
Remember that training days are subject to change.

ur gonna get destroyed kid

.: IGN :.: Nova Flare Emperor Q

.: BLID :.:    21725

.: Level of skill? :.: Acceptional at worst, very high at best.  I find variations of guerrilla warfare quite effective if the environment allows, but I am an apt combatant in any situation nonetheless.

.: Preferred Weaponry? :.:  I am multi-role, and I am relatively skilled with any weapon so long as I know the proper way to use it.  I mostly prefer sniper-rifles, explosives, fast-firing machineguns and unusual energy firearms.  (If I could turn everything into an energy weapon, I would)

.: Why should you be accepted? :.:  I have respectable fighting skills, coupled with the fact that I am a member of QI.  I am moderate in eventing, and I am experienced in designing physical systems of most kinds.  I am also a versed studier of military tactics, so you can use me as a tactical resource.

SIDE NOTE:  I am always ready to help at anytime when I am physically in Blockland, but currently life has been rather busy, ere my schedule.  I have certain roles in groups unrelated to Blockland.  I wish to help when possible nonetheless

EDIT:  Think of me as a scholar with a red bandana and an AK47.

.: Which squad do you prefer to join? :.:  Zeta. Ze Operator is a good friend of mine, and Drydess is not a bird.

DOUBLE EDIT:  My bad.  I should have used the official survey.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2016, 08:12:19 PM by C-Zech Chrome Ind. »

.: IGN :.: Nova Flare Emperor Q

.: BLID :.:    21725

.: Level of skill? :.: Acceptional at worst, very high at best.  I find variations of guerrilla warfare quite effective if the environment allows, but I am an apt combatant in any situation nonetheless.

.: Preferred Weaponry? :.:  I am multi-role, and I am relatively skilled with any weapon so long as I know the proper way to use it.  I mostly prefer sniper-rifles, explosives, fast-firing machineguns and unusual energy firearms.  (If I could turn everything into an energy weapon, I would)

.: Why should you be accepted? :.:  I have respectable fighting skills, coupled with the fact that I am a member of QI.  I am moderate in eventing, and I am experienced in designing physical systems of most kinds.  I am also a versed studier of military tactics, so you can use me as a tactical resource.

SIDE NOTE:  I am always ready to help at anytime when I am physically in Blockland, but currently life has been rather busy, ere my schedule.  I have certain roles in groups unrelated to Blockland.  I wish to help when possible nonetheless

EDIT:  Think of me as a scholar with a red bandana and an AK47.

.: Which squad do you prefer to join? :.:  Zeta. Ze Operator is a good friend of mine, and Drydess is not a bird.

DOUBLE EDIT:  My bad. I should have used the official survey.

Application DEFINITELY accepted.

OP and Reserved Updates will be updated accordingly.

Application DEFINITELY accepted.

OP and Reserved Updates will be updated accordingly.

Much appreciated.

The official trainee form has been filled as well.

Strategy discussion has started in the Discord server.  Members who are interested, please come.

are we throwing down or what

y'know
tussle

no inappropriatewinkyface this is a children's forum

congratulations guys, we beat them. it was a pretty easy battle too.