Poll

15 (68.2%)
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Author Topic: -The Nexus- (Full PvP, No RP)  (Read 31921 times)

the :^) clan will supply weapons to nexus
I have officially resigned from the :^) clan

I have officially resigned from the :^) clan
... and I will supply weapons to autism tm and the Hulkmaniacs if you guys want :^)

Don't communicate with Tyrone here, Hulk.

you don't get to request, this is war kid.

the squad will honorably back up autism tm in its war. losing clan has to lock it's topic and the op has to leave blockland forever

I don't need to do anything you say. You aren't my superior.
My answer is still no.

the :^) clan will supply weapons to nexus

[Qi] acknowledges Nexus neutrality as well as a 6 post chain of clan leader's posts.

Aren't we just quite the lilliputians.

Thank you for the support. I appreciate the understanding of neutrality.
-----------
On the topic of training; there might be a training session (hopefully) on Saturday and definitely on Sunday, both around 2pm. For those of you wish to move up on the rank ladder, I suggest you join on either of those days.
Thank you.

My answer is still no.
You aren't our superior either, we will protest your violent actions til we die of waiting

My answer is still no.
why did you make a pvp clan if you're going to ignore combat

why did you make a pvp clan if you're going to ignore combat

We aren't ignoring combat. We are ignoring illegitimate wars that serve absolutely no purpose whatsoever.
Groups should have standards. 

You aren't our superior either, we will protest your violent actions til we die of waiting

Then you can die from waiting. I will not enter my group in a war just out of utter hatred.

the angry luigi brothers will back you up too hogan

ever heard of sweden? we can just invade you if you don't want war.

ever heard of sweden? we can just invade you if you don't want war.

Bring it on Akio-. I will just find ways to keep you out. In fact, you can come on to the Saturday practices!
Just try.

But just to let you guys know, you guys are making this entire situation so much worse than it already is, and I will not be responsible for any misery that comes next. I'm choosing to walk away from this, because my group doesn't want to have anything to do with whatever war you want to rain on me and my members.

So bring it, Akio-. Make my day.

whew, world war I prevented

You're acting like your group is this big loving military but we are 3 clans put together, if all of us come you will be roaste
d

You're acting like your group is this big loving military but we are 3 clans put together, if all of us come you will be roaste
d

It's 'roasted'. And I can keep you guys all three of your clans all out at once.
So if you're looking for a fight, you're not gonna get one.

It's 'roasted'.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tWC5qtfby4
lol no it isn't
So if you're looking for a fight, you're not gonna get one.
>"I run a military clan"
>"lol forget you I refuse your fight request"