Poll

15 (68.2%)
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Author Topic: -The Nexus- (Full PvP, No RP)  (Read 31368 times)

Welcome to the Nexus, a combat-based group. We specialize in strictly in combat strategies and addon manipulation. Tired of losing in deathmatches? Unable to kill people in style? Want to pitch into a group that specializes in exploiting weapons to the fullest advantage to become the true definition of badass?
Then this group is for you!

Our main job is to train scrubs in the literal art of war, training in various weapons, playertypes and tools you can even imagine. If you're wanting to learn how to be true killer, join one of our many squad units, we'll mold you to the best soldier we can! Think you're already a great warrior? Apply anyway, and make your own squad, and pass down an excerpt of your knowledge. Join today!

.: Clan Rules :.
1. This thread will be used for applications. We will also be creating a Steam group in the meantime to link our member. If you have any questions about the Clan, you post here! No stuffposting, either!

2. Respect your clanmates. They are your friends, your rivals and your family in this group. You have a problem with a member, you talk to me directly. Don't be afraid to send me a PM.

3. Try to be active as you can. We do rank you in terms of combat ability, and if you aren't going to commit, don't even bother to join.

4. Problems with training with a particular mod? PM me on the subject and the mod, and I'll set up a time where you can do some one-on-one training with a higher-up.

5. Though this is a serious clan, try to have fun with this. After all, you are letting out your inner badass and if you make a mistake, strive to do better.

.: Divisions :.
We have different division for everyone to be part of; each Ddvision consisting of a leader and teammates of their choosing. All members are ranked 1-5; leaders are automatically ranked 5. Leaders may promote members within their own division.
Rank 0's are Trainees, and thus considered the cadets of the clan. They may only be promoted by going through the Qualifying.

- Zeta -
(5) Leader: Ze Operator (32660)
(2) Drydess (31596)
(1) CRITAWAKETS (173449)
(2) Nova Flare Emperor Q (21725)

- Arcadian -
(5) Leader: Arcade King (196673)
(0) Pierretonley (33750)

- Bean -
(5) Leader: ???
(0) Phanto (48720)
(0) M2rtra (182253)
(1) Nexus (4833)

.: Members :.
Ze Operator (32660)
Arcade King (196673)
Drydess (31596)
Phanto (48720)
CRITAWAKETS (173449)
M2rtra (182253)
Nexus (4833)
Pierretonley (33750)
Nova Flare Emperor Q (21725)

.: How to Join :.

Type in the stuff within the code box, then post in the Thread.

Code: [Select]
[b].: IGN :.[/b]:
[b].: BLID :.[/b]:
[b].: Level of skill? :.[/b]:
[b].: Preferred Weaponry? :.[/b]:
[b].: Why should you be accepted? :.[/b]:
[b].: Which squad do you prefer to join? :.[/b]:

.:Alliances:.
Sacred Order of the Anti-Anti-Harvest
Team[Qi]
« Last Edit: March 14, 2016, 06:18:04 PM by DataProxy »

-NEW RECRUITS THIS MONTH-
Nova Flare Emperor Q (21725)

-NEW UPDATES THIS MONTH-

« Last Edit: March 09, 2016, 08:37:06 PM by DataProxy »

Bruh dont name your clan after something wrestling related

I still don't understand why you're treating this whole thing as a training regiment when it takes the human brain like 10 minutes to learn dominant strategies wtf

The main thing you need to know to win is to aim ahead of wherever the player is moving, taking your own ping into consideration
« Last Edit: February 13, 2016, 04:57:59 PM by Path »

-Snip-
Bruh dont name your clan after something wrestling related

I still don't understand why you're treating this whole thing as a training regiment when it takes the human brain like 10 minutes to learn dominant strategies wtf

I mean, I'm not saying no fun allowed but isn't this just a bit of overkill?

I mean, I'm not saying no fun allowed but isn't this just a bit of overkill?

Depends on the individual. If you want to join a group that does nothing but trains on the strengths and weaknesses of different addons, then go ahead.
But this group can also be a medium for new BL players who do nothing but play TDMS.

So the way I see it, no. It isn't overkill.

Again a full training regiment isn't required, this isn't competitive CSGO. It only takes a few minutes to learn the ropes...

Eh who am I kidding nice clan

Again a full training regiment isn't required, this isn't competitive CSGO. It only takes a few minutes to learn the ropes...

Eh who am I kidding nice clan

Thank you. And yeah, I agree, this isn't a competitive game, but hey, doesn't anyone lik the extra combat advantage.

I would probably apply to be a teacher or leader, if the slot was available and also if I played blockland more often.

I'm on and off most of the time, so meh

I would probably apply to be a teacher or leader, if the slot was available and also if I played blockland more often.

I'm on and off most of the time, so meh

Depending on your level of skill, you will each be tested on your level of skill. I can usually tell when someone's pretty good or if they're stuff.
So if you'd like to apply, go ahead and post here.