-The Nexus- (Full PvP, No RP)

Poll

15 (68.2%)
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Author Topic: -The Nexus- (Full PvP, No RP)  (Read 31369 times)

.: IGN :.: Drydess
.: BLID :.: 31596
.: Level of skill? :.: I'm considered good at PVP in multiple games, actually. In Blockland, however, I am most certainly above average.
.: Preferred Weaponry? :.: Anything. Shotguns, sniper rifles, knives, swords, name it.
.: Why should you be accepted? :.: Not only am I good at fighting, but I can also work well both in teams and on my own. I am also good at exterior things to the clan such as building and eventing, and could create arenas for instance for the clan to fight in, or even complicated evented 'trials' to go through.
.: Which squad do you prefer to join? :.: Zeta, although is there anything distinctifying the squads apart from members?

.: IGN :.: Drydess
.: BLID :.: 31596
.: Level of skill? :.: I'm considered good at PVP in multiple games, actually. In Blockland, however, I am most certainly above average.
.: Preferred Weaponry? :.: Anything. Shotguns, sniper rifles, knives, swords, name it.
.: Why should you be accepted? :.: Not only am I good at fighting, but I can also work well both in teams and on my own. I am also good at exterior things to the clan such as building and eventing, and could create arenas for instance for the clan to fight in, or even complicated evented 'trials' to go through.
.: Which squad do you prefer to join? :.: Zeta, although is there anything distinctifying the squads apart from members?

Form accepted. You will be tested on level of skills in due time.
Since you have chosen Zeta, your test proctor will be none other than the leader.

As for squads, each leader has their own preference of how the squad is run. I will touch base with you more on a PM.

If you're up for an alliance with Team[Qi], we could set up a TDM-based training map and server to help test potential members.

.: IGN :.: Regirock
.: BLID :.: 36734
.: Level of skill? :.: I'd say I'm pretty novice, could kill a new person with ease, but my ass will be handed to me by a experienced player.
.: Preferred Weaponry? :.: Tier+Tactial Bolt-Action Rifle, Long-Range guns in general
.: Why should you be accepted? :.: Because I wish to learn.
.: Which squad do you prefer to join? :.: Arcadian

If you're up for an alliance with Team[Qi], we could set up a TDM-based training map and server to help test potential members.

That would actually be lovely. Thank you very much. Your request has been accepted.

.: IGN :.: Regirock
.: BLID :.: 36734
.: Level of skill? :.: I'd say I'm pretty novice, could kill a new person with ease, but my ass will be handed to me by a experienced player.
.: Preferred Weaponry? :.: Tier+Tactial Bolt-Action Rifle, Long-Range guns in general
.: Why should you be accepted? :.: Because I wish to learn.
.: Which squad do you prefer to join? :.: Arcadian

Request Accepted. We will train you the best we can.

Allied with Team QI? hmmmm.

I DECLARE WAR ON THE NEXUS WITH TEAM WWE!

I DECLARE WAR ON THE NEXUS WITH TEAM WWE!

Not a real BL team; not owned by you, etc.

Go die in a fire.

Allied with Team QI? hmmmm.
Oh no please don't harvest our group Lord Tony we give a stuff about your opinion, spare us please!

That's like not being friends with friend A anymore because Friend A happened to be friends with Person B and you hate Person B

The Sacred Order of the Harvest has Harvested us for being friends with one of the Anti-clans.

Gg, Tony, no re.

.: IGN :. Phanto
.: BLID :. 48720
.: Level of skill? :. Expert. I've grown accustom to the physics of blockland, so I'm very good at quickly calculating moving hit boxes, arcs, DPS and other things in my head.
.: Preferred Weaponry? :. I'm good all around with any weapon that doesn't completely suck, but for the most part I can use anything to kill. My preference of weapon is usually assault rifle or similarly good accuracy or good range weapon.
.: Why should you be accepted? :. I could assume the position of a leader pretty well, if it's required. I've been playing blockland since the dawn of Time, and I've worked extensively with code involving player hit boxes and trajectory as well as vector math, so I may be able to give tips on aiming, as well as dodging in certain ways or using bricks for cover, etc.
.: Which squad do you prefer to join? :. Bean. Definitely bean.

because that's the size of your brain :^)

.: IGN :. Phanto
.: BLID :. 48720
.: Level of skill? :. Expert. I've grown accustom to the physics of blockland, so I'm very good at quickly calculating moving hit boxes, arcs, DPS and other things in my head.
.: Preferred Weaponry? :. I'm good all around with any weapon that doesn't completely suck, but for the most part I can use anything to kill. My preference of weapon is usually assault rifle or similarly good accuracy or good range weapon.
.: Why should you be accepted? :. I could assume the position of a leader pretty well, if it's required. I've been playing blockland since the dawn of Time, and I've worked extensively with code involving player hit boxes and trajectory as well as vector math, so I may be able to give tips on aiming, as well as dodging in certain ways or using bricks for cover, etc.

Your skills would be presentable. You have been accepted, and if your skill is as high you say, you may have the opportunity to make your own squad.
Like the others, you shall be tested.

When will the first training day be?