Poll

15 (68.2%)
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Author Topic: -The Nexus- (Full PvP, No RP)  (Read 31354 times)

Ya know what I'm gonna officially leave the clan, I may come to the training sessions and stuff whenever I can but not only is the clan's rep pretty much trashed, but more importantly I've missed all of the sessions except for the last one

the clan's rep pretty much trashed

It's trashed because Hulk has been super offended since the "Go die in a fire" incident, refused to live and let live, then proceeded to attack The Nexus.

DataProxy accepted the defeat, but of course, what kind of idiot cares.

Everyone knows: Hulk is the pro! Data is the noob! The offended shall defeat the evil offender and his followers! CHARGE!!!

Patton.  Just stop.

Lord Tony is being a lot more productive than you.  Despite his many flaws, he's still making things.

Go and imitate him, and stop wasting your time here if you consider yourself superior to us.
i'll be rooting for the nexus to kick patton's scrub clans ass

... or at least win them in a dm match lol

It's trashed because Hulk has been super offended since the "Go die in a fire" incident, refused to live and let live, then proceeded to attack The Nexus.

DataProxy accepted the defeat, but of course, what kind of idiot cares.

Everyone knows: Hulk is the pro! Data is the noob! The offended shall defeat the evil offender and his followers! CHARGE!!!
I would've let it go easily if he just apologized.
But I was forced to do what I done.
I'll wrestle you this sunday if you feel the need.

I would've let it go easily if he just apologized.
But I was forced to do what I done.
I'll wrestle you this sunday if you feel the need.

Speaking of which, EpicCreeper also challenges you to a match. I'll send the specifics later.

Speaking of which, EpicCreeper also challenges you to a match. I'll send the specifics later.
pack those one-hit kill weapons, wreckers are gonna try to wreck you (no pun intended)

who?
i legit don't know who that person is, i think i saw them on the server but i honestly dont know

From what I've seen, Hulk hogan is a demon in the ring and under the sheets, so yeah. I resign from my position as recruit. ALL HAIL THE TRUE CHAMPION!