I have to be with a person I don't like

Author Topic: I have to be with a person I don't like  (Read 2366 times)

Get to a corner, barricade that corner with cardboard boxes or whatever you have, get some weapons, hide behind your barricade.
If he pulls a "HERE'S JOHNNY": richard edition then smack that motherforgeter with whatever weapon you have in your hand and then RUN LIKE HELL
repeat until he goes away
ok

if he pulls out his richard just hit it with a cold spoon like you'd do with a dog
ftfy
get gud

I'm gonna go with fox on this one. You NEED to tell your mom about the snake thing. I'm sure she'll think 20 or so wasted dollars is better than risking her son with some weird son of a bitch.

Yeah but the thing is the people at my school are jackasses, they'll just bully me so much if I tell my mum about this, because he will tell them, they even say I clog up toilets by dumping in them (When I literally only piss and I take 2 minutes) then they say I take 5 minutes on the toilet and blame me for talking to myself in the toilet.

smash his richard with the laptop

because he will tell them, they even say I clog up toilets by dumping in them (When I literally only piss and I take 2 minutes) then they say I take 5 minutes on the toilet and blame me for talking to myself in the toilet.
what the hell

Yeah but the thing is the people at my school are jackasses, they'll just bully me so much if I tell my mum about this, because he will tell them, they even say I clog up toilets by dumping in them (When I literally only piss and I take 2 minutes) then they say I take 5 minutes on the toilet and blame me for talking to myself in the toilet.
beat the loving stuff out of him
if anything is gonna clog the toilet's it's going to be the sheer force of how hard you kick his ass

piss all over the toilet you use so no one uses it after you

Idk why people put up with so much stuff. If he was at my house he would've been gone a long time ago.

Tell him to leave the house and if he doesn't, shoot him with a gun

Idk why people put up with so much stuff. If he was at my house he would've been gone a long time ago.
im thinking the same thing. it's almost like nobody has any assertive social skills. i mean im not so good myself but at least I know when to draw the freaking line.

im thinking the same thing. it's almost like nobody has any assertive social skills. i mean im not so good myself but at least I know when to draw the freaking line.
I'm a bossy starfish to everybody I don't actually like but yet I'm still popular at my school so I don't loving get it

wait are you the guy who goes to the special ed school

if thats the case you should seriously stop caring about the things they say

You're afraid of being bullied by the richard wiggler when he tells everyone you take huge stuffs? Did you consider telling everyone at school what he did with his richard?