Author Topic: A "elevator" type exploit.  (Read 2327 times)

Yea, it isn't that hard

Yeah but I never seen anyone do it so I'm going to show like a quick example and then maybe people will start doing it

Yea, it isn't that hard
Well, Sure sounds annoying this glitch.

yes everyone does

and if they didn't you just spoiled it for everyone to abuse thanks

in other words, if you find exploits, you're better off keeping them to yourself because they aren't going to get fixed and instead of having a cool secret you have a bunch of idiots glitching the game.

(see: moveforward)

THe game is already forgeted

Who cares?
« Last Edit: February 16, 2016, 05:31:03 PM by FelipeO_O »

you could say
it's really uplifting

Is the link for this removed or perhaps available somewhere else?

Nope, there are no downloads for it available anywhere.
why are you being sarcastic...?
and regardless, since you used mediafire, there might as well not be any downloads...

why are you being sarcastic...?
and regardless, since you used mediafire, there might as well not be any downloads...
mediafire really isn't that bad. It's covered with ads but they're easy to ignore when you click the bright green download button that takes you about 3 seconds in total.

JVS is terrible, you can get the same effect with the vault door.

Jfc fox, stop picking fights, it's starting to piss a lot of people off.

Jfc fox, stop picking fights, it's starting to piss a lot of people off.
picking fights? I'm asking him why he's being hostile (and adding that mediafire is a terrible choice for hosting addons)
I would probably even say that you're trying to pick a fight with me right now
mediafire really isn't that bad. It's covered with ads but they're easy to ignore when you click the bright green download button that takes you about 3 seconds in total.
it doesn't even work for me, half the time. pressing "download" just refreshes the page. I don't think the problem is super common but googling it makes it clear that I'm not the only one, either