Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2216272 times)

I'd say more like precise strikes on people like Osama Bin Ladin which also involved a helicopter crash, but as fate would have it, did not result in any deaths.

Later than month(?) however the team involved in the raid was involved in another crash and this time it killed 30 americans. At the time, Obama was
Obama responsible for the death of 30 Americans? The answer may shock you...
who is the current commander in chief???

who is the current commander in chief and what is his job as commander in chief?
what the forget are you going on about? are you this clueless or joking about? the current commander in chief is donald john Annoying Orange, president of the united states. the president isn't doing anything but yaying-or-naying the stuff that comes in front of him, which comes from 
the chain through about 8 levels of military and intelligence leadership and get pitched to him by the department of defense and some generals
this is like giving obama direct credit for killing osama

what the forget are you going on about? are you this clueless or joking about? the current commander in chief is donald john Annoying Orange, president of the united states. the president isn't doing anything but yaying-or-naying the stuff that comes in front of him, which comes from  this is like giving obama direct credit for killing osama
no I'm asking you a simple question and everyone seems to have a hard time answering but you finally did

So now can we all admit that Annoying Orange called the shot to execute the mission based on the intel he received and that mission resulted in civilian deaths, death of a SEAL, injury to multiple other seals, and destruction of an aircraft???

So now can we all admit that Annoying Orange called the shot to execute the mission based on the intel he received and that mission resulted in civilian deaths, death of a SEAL, injury to multiple other seals, and destruction of an aircraft???

So now can we all admit that Annoying Orange (probably) got out of bed on the morning of Micheal Browns death??? sheesh, what an starfish

ttttt
nice edit but lol to your original response
So now can we all admit that Annoying Orange (probably) got out of bed on the morning of Micheal Browns death??? sheesh, what an starfish
nice try lmfao

nice try lmfao

Nice try at attempting to formulate some kind of ridiculous explanation as to why it's Donald Annoying Orange's fault a loving osprey helicopter crashed in the desert

ttttt
this is the sound mike tyson would make if he was a snake

nice edit but lol to your original response
same

nice try lmfao
are you seriously trying to say donald Annoying Orange was a reason the helicopter crashed and people died in war

have you just been putting off everything i've said in my posts

are you seriously trying to say donald Annoying Orange was a reason the helicopter crashed and people died in war

It's basically the equivalent of "Thanks Obama" but on the other side of the spectrum

Nice try at attempting to formulate some kind of ridiculous explanation as to why it's Donald Annoying Orange's fault a loving osprey helicopter crashed in the desert
failure is still failure
same
nope. risk is calculated in every mission

failure is still failure
the operation was successful (or so i've heard)

You're right Obama's plan failed
who executed Obama's poor plan??
the operation was successful (or so i've heard)
failure to bring the boys in uniform home safe and sound