Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2179906 times)

so my home state (god bless tennessee) manages to ban ANTIFA and BLM from schools and colleges

here's one of the bills
the daily headlines article's source is breitbart.
the bill doesn't mention Antifa or BLM at all, it basically says that free speech cannot be suppressed on college campuses.

the daily headlines article's source is breitbart.

is this a problem? and if so, how? i have no awareness of what breitbart actually is, meaning whether it's credible or not, i'm only finding this and sharing it with you guys. so enlighten me otherwise.

the bill doesn't mention Antifa or BLM at all, it basically says that free speech cannot be suppressed on college campuses.

funny how i was tricked by a forgetin' rightie

that's the last time i'll trust those forgeters again for once something related to tennessee
« Last Edit: May 18, 2017, 10:41:47 PM by Timestamp »

is this a problem? and if so, how? i have no awareness of what breitbart actually is, meaning whether it's credible or not, i'm only finding this and sharing it with you guys. so enlighten me otherwise.
Might want to check that sort of thing before you post an article

Might want to check that sort of thing before you post an article

check what here exactly?

if you mean credibility then no, i can't check that.

check what here exactly?

if you mean credibility then no, i can't check that.
Because you can't google or can't read?

Breitbart is usually a 6/10 source

Because you can't google or can't read?

so what's with the unnecessary passive aggressiveness? no, it's not because of google or reading comprehension. you don't need to be this way just because i'd rather choose to have someone to explain their perspective if they think it's credible or not, or at least a bunch of users on the thread here.

you can't just google "is x credible" because you'd get a million yes and no answers and the subject of what's credible and what isn't is just completely dependable.

either way, i did it, and the only thing i found so far is a wikipedia article. i could find more.

here's a weird website saying if it's real or satire

http://realorsatire.com/breitbart-com/

oh my it's biased is what i'm getting so far
« Last Edit: May 18, 2017, 10:57:22 PM by Timestamp »

you can't just google "is x credible" because you'd get a million yes and no answers and the subject of what's credible and what isn't is just completely dependable.
You can google if there's bias and read up on stories they've published which have turned out to be completely false. Really not that hard.

Breitbart is patently unreliable. That realorsatire thing says, too, that sometimes they just outright lie. They host tons of idiotic conspiracy theories and false reports on stuff.

You can google if there's bias and read up on stories they've published which have turned out to be completely false. Really not that hard.

and then there are the same supposedly biased news articles that actually published non-biased stuff? i've seen them be biased AND non-biased at the same time weird enough.

yes, it is a bit difficult depending on what you're looking for. keyword on the "bit" part.

Breitbart is patently unreliable. That realorsatire thing says, too, that sometimes they just outright lie. They host tons of idiotic conspiracy theories and false reports on stuff.

thanks, i'll try to avoid them next time.

also funny thing what if people unironically would say "realorsatire is fake news too!!"
« Last Edit: May 18, 2017, 11:03:20 PM by Timestamp »

Wow just like CNN

Annoying Orange presidency
« Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 03:50:08 AM by crazies alt »