Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2228092 times)

the character of matthew
wow ok good excuse

No, there was no excuse, it was a dumb idea from the start.

Well, most of that was nonsense from me, trying to make a point, not about the arguments themselves, but about the mindset of the character.

Most of the nonsense is you being too much of a stubborn dork to concede in political arguments you thrust yourself into despite your lack of footing in the discussion. That's why nobody can stand you, it's because you're so assertive over your stuffty opinions that have no factual basis beyond what ever two-bit sensationalist websites you scour to reaffirm your stupid beliefs.

No, there was no excuse, it was a dumb idea from the start.

ok now here's a better idea
stop posting

Most of the nonsense is you being too much of a stubborn dork to concede in political arguments you thrust yourself into despite your lack of footing in the discussion. That's why nobody can stand you, it's because you're so assertive over your stuffty opinions that have no factual basis beyond what ever two-bit sensationalist websites you scour to reaffirm your stupid beliefs.
Yeah, the character of Matthew was supposed to mimic Tony, IcyGamma and Poliwhirl in their characters, but I also added a bit of other things to try and change how the character acted to stand out above (or more realistically, below) the rest and show a stuffty point, that my September self thought was a good idea, so I dug myself into a hole with my character, and no matter what I do I really can no longer undo what I've done and I'm kind of stuck with the character being a reflection of me to others, when in reality, that couldn't be further from the truth.
matthew is 4d chess
if 4D Chess was like this:

Then yes.

holy richards men we've been bamboozled

jokes on you it was all a facade i'm not really handicapped

Alright, I can see, I'm already too deep in this hole.

Well, stuff.

Yeah, the character of Matthew was supposed to mimic Tony, IcyGamma and Poliwhirl in their characters, but I also added a bit of other things to try and change how the character acted to stand out above (or more realistically, below) the rest and show a stuffty point, that my September self thought was a good idea, so I dug myself into a hole with my character, and no matter what I do I really can no longer undo what I've done and I'm kind of stuck with the character being a reflection of me to others, when in reality, that couldn't be further from the truth.

This does not sound likely at all whatsoever. Maybe you should try just avoiding political topics? Really doesn't seem to be your cup of tea.

Yeah, the character of Matthew was supposed to mimic Tony, IcyGamma and Poliwhirl in their characters, but I also added a bit of other things to try and change how the character acted to stand out above (or more realistically, below) the rest and show a stuffty point, that my September self thought was a good idea, so I dug myself into a hole with my character, and no matter what I do I really can no longer undo what I've done and I'm kind of stuck with the character being a reflection of me to others, when in reality, that couldn't be further from the truth.if 4D Chess was like this:
this is probably the dumbest thing I've read all year

I don't know what's stupider, the idea that Matthew's been playing a character solely to make fun of somebody but being so horribly inept at it that he cemented his persona as his "Character", or him damage controlling by trying to lie about playing up a character because the notion of his previous posts being genuine is just that embarrassing

it was all a social experiment

I don't know what's stupider, the idea that Matthew's been playing a character solely to make fun of somebody but being so horribly inept at it that he cemented his persona as his "Character", or him damage controlling by trying to lie about playing up a character because the notion of his previous posts being genuine is just that embarrassing
Okay, but
I see the circlejerk continues against me, I think I should write an autobiography soon, maybe this will dispel these over-glorified verbal orgies.
That was clearly in Reference to IcyGamma's Autobiography, otherwise I wouldn't have said it, and why would any sane person want to be associating themselves
with the likes of IcyGamma?
it was all a social experiment
a loving stupid social experiment*

you just walked the prank