Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2178869 times)

If anyone would know that it's the Iranian

heyo

why would he state this for any reason other than to imply that it's a problem?

why would he think it given that he's the child of immigrants?

why would he think it given that he's the child of immigrants?
i mean, what he says is more important than what you'd expect him to believe. i'm just really not sure why anyone would say something like that in this kind of context unless they believed it was problematic

i mean, what he says is more important than what you'd expect him to believe. i'm just really not sure why anyone would say something like that in this kind of context unless they believed it was problematic

pressure

again, this is an inexperienced politicker wanting to discuss ideas freely facing a manipulative politicking veteran looking for a debate
if you watch the stream you can see Destiny evade questions constantly, interrupt JonTron every time he says something substantiative without letting him finish, and ask loaded questions of him
because Destiny's goal was not to have an honest discussion of the issues, it was to "expose" someone he saw as an alt-right freak as a tribal because of his place in society
and it worked, sadly

pressure

again, this is an inexperienced politicker wanting to discuss ideas freely facing a manipulative politicking veteran looking for a debate
if you watch the stream you can see Destiny evade questions constantly, interrupt JonTron every time he says something substantiative without letting him finish, and ask loaded questions of him, because Destiny's goal was not to have an honest discussion of the issues, it was to "expose" someone he saw as an alt-right freak as a tribal because of his place in society
regardless of the circumstances, jon is a reasonable human being that came up with those words from somewhere real. his specific on-the-spot word choice might have been poor, because being put so strongly on the defensive can do that, but the broader concepts he presented were likely an accurate representation of what he believed. it's entirely possible that he's looked back and reevaluated since then, and i welcome that possibility, however you don't get backed into a corner and suddenly begin to think that certain genetic material from individuals from other parts of the world is an undesirable pollutant to the 'gene pool.'

and for the record, i don't give a personal stuff if he believes that or not, but i don't see why his thoughts shouldn't be taken for what they appear to obviously be on the surface
« Last Edit: June 12, 2017, 01:42:54 AM by otto-san »

Whether or not you agree with him, Jon made a mistake going into that debate. Dude should've avoided politics like the plague.

taxpayers
inner cities
those looking for jobs
america in general
Explain why revoking this woman's DACA did any of that.

Explain why revoking this woman's DACA did any of that.

whatever she did doesn't matter, the fact of the matter is she broke the law in coming here illegally

and when she said "if we are deported", I kind of assumed she was talking about illegal immigrants as a group, so that's the question I answered
  • taxpayers benefit because their money isn't going towards people who broke the law and shouldn't even be here when they are
  • inner cities benefit because drug cartels and gangs have a lot of illegal immigrants in them
  • those looking for jobs benefit because manual labor and lower paying jobs, which could be used to climb the social ladder through hard work, are being taken by people who shouldn't be here when they are (yeah yeah yeah "DEY TOOK AUR JAWBZ!!!!1!!!!1!!1!11!!")

please change title to MAGATHREAD

whatever she did doesn't matter, the fact of the matter is she broke the law in coming here illegally

and when she said "if we are deported", I kind of assumed she was talking about illegal immigrants as a group, so that's the question I answered
  • taxpayers benefit because their money isn't going towards people who broke the law and shouldn't even be here when they are
  • inner cities benefit because drug cartels and gangs have a lot of illegal immigrants in them
  • those looking for jobs benefit because manual labor and lower paying jobs, which could be used to climb the social ladder through hard work, are being taken by people who shouldn't be here when they are (yeah yeah yeah "DEY TOOK AUR JAWBZ!!!!1!!!!1!!1!11!!")

it is true that illegal immigration is illegal, that's why people who support immigration also tend to support creating actual paths to citizenship, because for a lot of people, there simply isn't one, and if there is one, it takes an absurd amount of time [1] [2, same info in a more approachable, though perhaps less impartial, form]. unfairly low wages are also solved by doing this, because you can't hold deportation over their heads if they're legal citizens, and if you pay people a living wage, they probably can also do well enough off for themselves that they don't have to be stuck in stuffty impoverished areas where they inevitably suffer low efficacy and living standards that are characteristic of criminals
« Last Edit: June 12, 2017, 02:34:12 AM by otto-san »

it just occurred to me that this could be a "MAGATHREAD"

please change title to MAGATHREAD
it just occurred to me that this could be a "MAGATHREAD"
amazing

@tezuni have you ever considered naming this the MAGATHREAD? I thought of it just now by myself