Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2181043 times)

ah the old you're-obsessed-with-me-even-though-I-stated-I-disliked-the-forums excuse

Cuz he's always been a friend. How many sluts have you had now? Remember when Visage used to stuff on you like every day? Good times.
crazy to think you can hold the opinion that it's fine to hold a 5 year grudge against someone but it's obsessive and unfair when someone does to you. it's one or the other, my guy.

you've definitely had more alts than him so you should probably find a different attack point

Oh lmao he meant alts and not sluts

That's hilarious

you've definitely had more alts than him so you should probably find a different attack point
oh stuff lol i didnt realize he'd even typo'd there. it's like this guy's incapable of making a point without proving himself a hypocrite.

oh stuff lol i didnt realize he'd even typo'd there. it's like this guy's incapable of making a point without proving himself a hypocrite.
How many sluts have YOU had fella?

it's my lovingl ife leave me alone

"how many sluts have you had" is the best typo I have ever seen

Not sure what you mean by this, want to clarify?

Auto correct is a bitch don't try to dodge it

how many sluts have you had bro

crazy to think you can hold the opinion that it's fine to hold a 5 year grudge against someone but it's obsessive and unfair when someone does to you. it's one or the other, my guy.
don't try to dodge this one either dude.

Auto correct is a bitch don't try to dodge it
doesnt autocorrect base its corrections off previous words and a personal dictionary?
lmao

Cuz he's always been a friend.

Just a bit of a retrospective, I don't really care about you or what you think about me, yet you've consistently went out of your way to maintain this childish grudge over what, seven frickin years?

You really, really gotta move on at some point dude. It's pathetic at this point. The whole reason you got discovered in the first place is because having this big of a grudge with specifically me is one of your known characteristics.

doesnt autocorrect base its corrections off previous words and a personal dictionary?
lmao
yes it does

forget i don't even remember what i was doing seven years ago