Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2181120 times)

i don't even exist years ago

forget i don't even remember what i was doing seven years ago

Neither do I, honestly.

If Corderlain came back a stand-up guy I would'a have no problems with the dude, besides a bit of weariness after his previous thing, but that was even two years ago, it's all pretty much water under the bridge as far as I'm concerned. I said dumb stuff in my time, too.

It's just that he still conducts himself here really poorly and keeps rubbing people the wrong way. I ain't the personality police but I'm not telling people to dislike him either, it's just how things seem to be.

Yeah but you've been a loving minge since you were born so I don't know what to tell you. You've never not been stuck up.

how are you not banned for flaming yet holy stuff chud calm down

Yeah but you've been a loving minge since you were born so I don't know what to tell you. You've never not been stuck up.

So, what are you expecting here, me to get angry or offended? You should ask yourself if this is a good way to spend your time.

Because I've done nothing but hit F5 all day sure lmfao

you say this, but that sure seems like what is happening. why not take a break from the computer dude

I can recommend some good sluts if you want to relax?

Because I've done nothing but hit F5 all day sure lmfao
literally projecting

Yeah but you've been a loving minge since you were born
And you've not forgeted a minge since you were born.