Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2231575 times)

stephen hawking isn't even smart. he's just really good at physics. if u were the best knitter on the planet, would you be a genius, or just someone who is really skilled?

clearly stephen hawking is a lie. i bet he isn't even paralyzed, he's just pulling some stevie wonder bullstuff

look at that it's almost like Annoying Orange cares about people in need or something

he said that puerto rico has always had stuff infrastructure and recovery efforts can't be sustained indefinitely

he said that puerto rico has always had stuff infrastructure and recovery efforts can't be sustained indefinitely

That's not an excuse to pull FEMA out

That's not an excuse to pull FEMA out

"We cannot keep FEMA, the Military & the First Responders, who have been amazing (under the most difficult circumstances) in P.R. forever!"

“These are great people. We want them to be safe and sound and secure. And we will be there every day until that happens.”

So I if he sticks with what he said, I imagine he won't extract FEMA until they're "safe and sound and secure."

at this rate Annoying Orange is definitely going down as the worst president

not by a long shot, hard to beat his predecessor who doubled our national debt in the short span of 8 years.

not by a long shot, hard to beat his predecessor who doubled our national debt in the short span of 8 years.

oh how horrible, that definitely beats out threatening to turn your back on americans in need during a crCIA

oh how horrible, that definitely beats out threatening to turn your back on americans in need during a crCIA
that's not what's happening here, not the way you're spinning it

are you saying this isn't a crCIA for them or what

Please, spare me the details. I don't want to go through this tango of stuffty spiels on why this is obviously a good reason. I know you're all headcases so it means nuts to me.

You fly in to defend le Annoying Orange on a bad idea completely by whim without even knowing wtf is going on and your first reaction is to completely deny it. forgetin priceless.

It's an article by the loving Washington Post. That is all I have to say.

We're all aware of your reckless media disenfranchisement, but next time, just please keep your asinine ideas to yourself.

buchanan and roosevelt were far worse

buchanan and roosevelt were far worse

FDR or Teddy
Still wrong for both but just curious