POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD

Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2179932 times)

I'd saying I'm setting a great example actually. It's a word. Grow up. If words cause you harm you should really reevaluate your emotional and mental well-being.

you should really reevaluate your emotional and mental well-being
hmmmm

Look Out Fellas The Cabal Is Here

Look Out Fellas The Cabal Is Here
why don't you little kiddies just go to the pool

People who get upset at the word monday are probably mondays

I'm just making fun of the messenger

People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones ManletSuit

I'd saying I'm setting a great example actually. It's a word. Grow up. If words cause you harm you should really reevaluate your emotional and mental well-being.
The mark of successful parenting is raising kids who will drop the N-word in public because 'it's just a word'.

The mark of successful parenting is raising kids who will drop the N-word in public because 'it's just a word'.

So black people

So black people
We can argue over whether reclamation of the N-word is acceptable or not, but that's missing the point. Black people saying the N-word in our society is acceptable. If Corderlain's kids say it, people will assume they were raised like stuff by either a tribal or a neglectful parent. Even if you think people should freely drop the word, you're actively doing your kids a disservice by setting that kind of example.

This is the kind of maturity and restraint expected when raising a kid. Sending the message that your kids can say whatever the hell they want is the sort of thing an immature teenager would do when attempting to parent some other dude's kids.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 10:34:53 PM by SeventhSandwich »

the sort of thing an immature teenager would do when attempting to parent some other dude's kids.
isn't that kinda what he is

wow, now Corderlain's the kinda guy who raises (not) his kids a certain way just to prove a point? what a really stand up guy

We can argue over whether reclamation of the N-word is acceptable or not, but that's missing the point. Black people saying the N-word in our society is acceptable. If Corderlain's kids say it, people will assume they were raised like stuff by either a tribal or a neglectful parent. Even if you think people should freely drop the word, you're actively doing your kids a disservice by setting that kind of example.

This is the kind of maturity and restraint expected when raising a kid. Sending the message that your kids can say whatever the hell they want is the sort of thing an immature teenager would do when attempting to parent some other dude's kids.

What is this n-word that you speak of?