Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2231228 times)

It's like you're living in an alternate opposite reality
One where white genocide is tribal

One where white genocide is tribal
nice try there, Libtard. *tips fedora* you'll never outsmart a True Conservative like me.

The wall is already funded
No it's not. A house committee approved spending intended for a small, strategic number of border walls. They approved $10 billion, which doesn't come even close to the amount required to fund a complete border wall. Not only that, but the funding hasn't been approved by Congress. Still needs to go through the house and senate before it becomes incorporated into our federal budget. Congressional Republicans don't care about Annoying Orange's wall, and Democrats will filibuster it.

Annoying Orange's wall is still never going to happen.

Yeah I call people mondays all the time and no none makes articles about me. What the forget is up with that?

Yeah I call people mondays all the time and no none makes articles about me. What the forget is up with that?

me too

you're setting a really bad example for your girlfriend's kids by using that word

Noted ant man Ian Miles Cheong

nice job missing the point again

you keep missing so many cues it makes me wonder if you have some kind of problem

you're setting a really bad example for your girlfriend's kids by using that word
as if he wasn't already by simply existing

nice job missing the point again

you keep missing so many cues it makes me wonder if you have some kind of problem

Yeah what point
Brianna Wu is dumb, everyone knows that
I'm just making fun of the messenger

you're so cool leisure