Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2177213 times)

they're flabby old man arms those ain't no loving triceps
Obviously you don't have triceps

it's possible to concede that people have faults even if you like them/wish really hard that they didn't

Deus Ex is not your friend.
and he's not black :B

it's possible to concede that people have faults even if you like them/wish really hard that they didn't
and he's not black :B
just like your obsession with looking like a femboy

don't worry nonnel I'll be your token black friend

Yeah, treating minorities like regular people in of itself doesn't mean you're not a tribal. Obviously you to vote for my political party as well. I mean duh

don't worry nonnel I'll be your token black friend

You need to actually be black to be the token black friend Talcum x.

prejudice isn't an action, it's a belief. you can be prejudiced but not discriminate for other reasons like social pressures or necessity. if someone's actions toward a particular member or set of members of a marginalized group appear non-discriminatory, that does not necessarily imply that they aren't prejudiced toward them.

for example, it's unpractical and considered immoral for someone who owns a restaurant to deny service to indian people, but that doesn't mean they can't hold a prejudice against them in private. they simply act as expected because that's what they know they have to do in order to be successful and accepted in society. in other words, prejudiced non-discriminators and non-prejudiced non-discriminators appear more or less identical to the outside world, but they still hold differing opinions. either way they should ideally have the same effect on society if their actions end up being the same, but they're still an starfish on the inside and that's what counts right
« Last Edit: November 30, 2017, 09:39:34 AM by otto-san »

what do you guys think of mixed-love units in the military? I don't think that men and women should be mixed into the same squadron; squadrons should be men-only or women-only.

what do you guys think of mixed-love units in the military? I don't think that men and women should be mixed into the same squadron; squadrons should be men-only or women-only.
If someone can't behave themselves around individuals of the opposite love, I would seriously question their fitness for military duty in the first place.
If they CAN behave themselves, then there's no problem.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2017, 06:34:52 PM by TristanLuigi »

honestly we should just replace the millitary with robots

honestly we should just replace the millitary with robots
giving AI powerful weapons? what could go wrong

Obviously you don't have triceps

they don't look like flabby old man arms