Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2178884 times)

If someone can't behave themselves around individuals of the opposite love, I would seriously question their fitness for military duty in the first place.
If they CAN behave themselves, then there's no problem.
because loveual assault never happens in the military, right? Having female soldiers in a platoon with male soldiers, also reduces Unit cohesion.

because loveual assault never happens in the military, right?
doesn't the same argument apply to literally any organization? i don't see businesses segregating themselves

Having female soldiers in a platoon with male soldiers, also reduces Unit cohesion.
because it's impossible for men and women to get along together right?
« Last Edit: November 30, 2017, 06:45:21 PM by TristanLuigi »

The United States Marine Corps performed a few studies on mixed-love units, and found that units of mixed love (it didn't study women-only units, unfortunately) often operated slower and took longer on average to complete missions than unilove units. Here are two different articles about a USMC study (.com sources, perhaps take it with a grain of salt) concluding that women get injured more frequently and shoot less accurately than men do.

if they don't lower entrance standards for women i don't really care if they're mixed or not

Any form of equality that kills thots is fine me.

doesn't the same argument apply to literally any organization? i don't see businesses segregating themselves
If someone can't behave themselves around individuals of the opposite love, I would seriously question their fitness for military duty in the first place.
I'm not an expert, but I think these contradict each other somewhat.

draft should be women only, men have fought long enough #stepupladies

damn when did kearn get so woke 😍😍😍

Women shouldn't be on the field anyways tbh

exactly. women should BE the field

The United States Marine Corps performed a few studies on mixed-love units, and found that units of mixed love (it didn't study women-only units, unfortunately) often operated slower and took longer on average to complete missions than unilove units. Here are two different articles about a USMC study (.com sources, perhaps take it with a grain of salt) concluding that women get injured more frequently and shoot less accurately than men do.

It literally makes no sense to have women in combat roles when they quite obviously are detrimental to how effective units operate lmao
Like if we're really gonna sit here and stuff all over our military for the sake of progress I hope no one complains when the majority of combat deaths are women or something silly like that

female soldiers do have a place. a study by the USMC concluded that female soldiers were more likely to be trusted by civilians than male soldiers. Wikipedia's source for this is unavailable, I'll google around for it later.

Deus Ex once again chipping in on a subject he doesn't know anything about. If women go through the training and have been deemed fit for the field, it doesn't matter.

Besides, we aren't going to figure out these statistics on a workable until we allow women to serve in combat roles.

female soldiers do have a place. a study by the USMC concluded that female soldiers were more likely to be trusted by civilians than male soldiers. Wikipedia's source for this is unavailable, I'll google around for it later.

how does that play into fighting on the front lines?

how does that play into fighting on the front lines?

Is this a serious question?