POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD

Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2178266 times)

to anyone with an Alexa, I want the answers to these four questions

who was Muhammad
who was Jesus Christ
who was the Prophet Muhammad
who was the Lord Jesus Christ

that exact wording

you people realize that asking alexa questions just has the ai read out laconic excerpts from a search, right?

you people realize that asking alexa questions just has her read out laconic excerpts from a search, right?

i'm pretty sure his post is based off of this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MECcIJW67-M

you people realize that asking alexa questions just has the ai read out laconic excerpts from a search, right?

I just searched "the Lord Jesus Christ" and got no definitions

I just searched "the Lord Jesus Christ" and got no definitions

Read my post again very carefully

no shut up someone at amazon personally programmed every single answer

afaik alexa is the equivalent of a voice-activated web search. That video that was posted is just so forgetin dumb, it's no different than doctoring google searches and then getting outraged at the supposed results lmao

Why are people so angry about what their cylindrical toy says

Why are people so angry about what their cylindrical toy says

why are you so angry about them being so angry at what their cylindrical toy says

why are you so angry about them being so angry at what their cylindrical toy says
is this post ironic

why are you so angry about him being so angry about--

is this post ironic

why are you so angry that my post is ironic dude? think you need to take the xanax.

why are you so angry about him being so angry about--
hes right

i asked alexa word for word exactly what they asked and it gave me an encyclopedia definition again. maybe they updated it but more likely to me is that he's bullstuffting

How is he bullstuffting unedited footage you smooth brained trollop

I don't even care about this but like, what the forget are you saying