Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2177319 times)

you smooth brained trollop

it's all fun and games until the koala insults begin

net neutrality dies in a matter of hours, but we're on Alexa atm

Why are people so angry about what their cylindrical toy says
Because there are probably thousands of children who will be radicalized into liberals by Alexa. it's disgusting really.

Because there are probably thousands of children who will be radicalized into liberals by Alexa. it's disgusting really.
not to mention all of the Illegal Immigrants using Alexa

Buying Google Home to own the libs

you smooth brained trollop
My brain has been cleaned of that unnecessary gyri and sulci through the use of Alexa - I am now on another plane of knowledge and brain activity myself - maybe if you had the same process happen to you, you can understand what Drydess is saying.

How is he bullstuffting unedited footage you smooth brained trollop

This is like a reddit-level insult

net neutrality dies in a matter of hours, but we're on Alexa atm

i see nothing wrong with this

i see nothing wrong with this

That's kind of because you're an idiot. The equivalent of jumping on an important topic and flaunting that you just don't care about it lol

This isn't a stone throw away from acting out for attention.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2017, 02:59:27 PM by IkeTheGeneric »

That's kind of because you're an idiot. The equivalent of jumping on an important topic and flaunting that you just don't care about it lol

This isn't a stone throw away from acting out for attention.

waaah

waaah

Oh look, another one crawls out of the woodwork to be validated through negative attention

Oh look, another one crawls out of the woodwork to be validated through negative attention

lets not sperg out now

REEEEE

Do you get off on the subtle implication that another person might be slightly perturbed by your posts?