Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2178432 times)

haha the washington post ahahahah hthat nmakjes me laff lhhahahahaha

Banning assault weapons would reduce gun violence, those are the facts. So no, rejecting this bill was a bad thing.

you don't actually believe this do you

you don't actually believe this do you

I don't believe it, I know it. Experts on gun violence know it as well.

"experts on gun violence" would know some things called "the black market" and "handguns"

2/3 of voters want stricter gun control laws now, but I guess democracy isn't good when you disagree with the result, right?

"experts on gun violence" would know some things called "the black market" and "handguns"

If you knew about "the black market" you would also know that almost all gun crime is done using legally purchased weapons. Also that the amount of gun deaths would be significantly reduced if assault weapons were banned, as previously mentioned.

I know shootings like this are not politically convenient for pro-gun conservatives like you but there's overwhelming evidence stricter gun control would lead to less gun deaths overall.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2018, 05:19:16 PM by LeisureSuit912 »

Banning assault weapons would reduce gun violence, those are the facts. So no, rejecting this bill was a bad thing.
"The perpetrator of Wednesday's horrific school shooting in Parkland, Fla., purchased his military-style assault weapon legally. So did the man who shot more than 400 people in Las Vegas in October."

If the journalist isn't going to bother naming the type of gun that was used then it is clear that they have no clue what they are talking about and should be disregarded.

People will still be people. Take their guns away and the next news article will be '400 stabbed in fatal school stabbing'

See leisuresuit banning their tools won't do anything

its significantly less easier to commit a Flash Mob with a loving knife

Very easy with a car. Or a backpack full of chlorine bombs.

People will still be people. Take their guns away and the next news article will be '400 stabbed in fatal school stabbing'

See leisuresuit banning their tools won't do anything

You don't know the first thing about gun laws in your country you are not allowed to talk about this