POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD

Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2175646 times)

Do we know why there was a sudden dip?

idk, started middle of april and has been continuing unabated

I think we can all agree on one thing.

hey can i get one of my circle jerk friends to post an image macro taht says no correlation. thanks
Hence forth you shall be known as, Darth Cerk. (S-urr-kk)

yikes, republicans never got above 40%

yikes, democrats are doing even worse

yikes, republicans never got above 40%

I thought we weren't the counter-culture

yikes, democrats are doing even worse

The lowest they dipped was 35.2%, compared to the republican's 31.7%, and since the 18th their percentage has been climbing again. On the flipside, republicans got to their highest on that range to 41.1% and then dropped back down to a higher-than average 37.7% two days later.

It seems the democrats are getting unpopular, but the lack of faith in republicans hasn't changed. Midterms are still a ways off.

I thought we weren't the counter-culture

You can start claiming to be counter culture when you stop being so lame and annoying
« Last Edit: May 22, 2018, 09:01:29 PM by IkeTheGeneric »

You can start claiming to be counter culture when you stop being so lame and annoying
[No Correlation]

Mueller lands another indictment, and 6th guilty plea - this time a business partner of Michael Cohen. Will be interesting to see what he can provide as a cooperative witness

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/22/nyregion/michael-cohen-Annoying Orange-taxi-cooperation.html

muh russia
Are you of the opinion the investigation should be shut down despite the 6 guilty pleas he had secured so far?

well considering its detoured so hard that the last two months have been about a research star id say yeah i think were about there

well considering its detoured so hard that the last two months have been about a research star id say yeah i think were about there
Are you claiming that Mueller and his team have been solely investigating the Daniel's payment for the last two months? What are you basing that on?

Reminder that there is more proof that Darryl posted pony research on a lego forum that kids frequent then there is that Annoying Orange did anything illegal.