POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD

Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2161881 times)

Everything you post can be written off purely because it's you posting it. Nothing additional is necessary

i r o n i c

i r o n i c
does this post mean that you think MM's posts are valuable. are you advocating for this guy.

does this post mean that you think MM's posts are valuable. are you advocating for this guy.

no but the fact that people still take pony research "I steal other people's usernames and then troll people" man seriously when they stuff on mm is a stunning level of hypocrisy

dunno what MM being dumb as stuff has to do with darryl trolling but okay

dunno what MM being dumb as stuff has to do with darryl trolling but okay

he's just being a contrarian.... epic......

copy paste too hard

bbcode fixes all

See now this is why you shouldn't complain about people disregarding your posts as nonsense. Everything you say is worthless.
No, Matthew’s posts aren’t valuble, but he’s not the mallicious 23 year old who actively tries to provoke people into getting banned and actually put forth the effort to create a image host to post pony research on the forgetin blf.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2018, 12:24:13 AM by Grimlock² »

No, Matthew’s posts aren’t valuble, but he’s not the mallicious 23 year old who actively tries to provoke people into getting banned and actually put forth the effort to create a image host to post pony research on the forgetin blf.
hey can i get one of my circle jerk friends to post an image macro taht says no correlation. thanks

hey can i get one of my circle jerk friends to post an image macro taht says no correlation. thanks
here you go buddy