POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD

Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2133405 times)

Some frogs just got stabbed by a mentally ill person(Islamic extremeist)
he's not mentally Ill!!! He's just an extremist... Stop generalizing mentally ill people!!!!

page 2000 we did it reddit

maybe so. that's just where our politics is at; the people who make the rules often also decide how to enforce them, so they don't get enforced if it hurts them. being a politician requires you to be a hypocrite at the times when it's popular with your allies/base. i don't even know what to do about that at this point but i'll just blame gerrymandering and call it a day

regardless, in principle, russian interference is a Bad Thing. but politics is obviously in the details here

I mean it was more than just Russian interferance too. Just about every major country had their fingers in the election.

Any kind of interference with the election is a bad thing but there's interference 24/7 from thousands of sources all dictated by population's opinions so it's not even worth calling it interference because it's basically negligible and impossible to stop. It's like saying bananas are radioactive because they contain like 0.000001% radioactive isotopes. Like yuhhh it's a true statement but who the richards cares bananas suck for other reasons 🍌

2000 pages later and we’re still on the same argument

wrong this is page 600

Stop trying to play down election interference. Voting is what determines the future of this country, and should not be controlled by outside forces.

i can't wait for communism and capitalism to be in the new smash

Stop trying to play down election interference. Voting is what determines the future of this country, and should not be controlled by outside forces.

ur right, those Russian trolls on facebook rly turned the tide for Hillary

they must've written that Deplorables speech too

except if they're illegals then yes

does it matter
yeah, considering undocumented immigrants have a right to attend public schools, the school board is something they should be represented in. in principle, that makes sense to me

I only care about election interference if it isn't electing MY candidate

I just wanna say something which will probably be criticized. I recently got banned from a discord that was predominantly left wing, Annoying Orange supporters were not welcome there at all and if you were one they'd call you a tribal and all that stuff. I've been a member on there for a long time and they were talking about "white privilege" and "black oppression", they were kind of being tribal towards white people so I said that racial privilege doesn't exist, ascribed statuses do exist and that you should work hard and make money rather than protesting out in the streets with BLM. Of course this is very controversial to say, sometimes I talk stuff but I'll say things that I feel should be said. But I got banned for saying that.

Can someone show me what I did wrong? or was I banned because the mods didn't like my opinion?