Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2168223 times)

They weren't found guilty for anything collusion related

So Annoying Orange's still our golden boi
yeah, cohen just implicated Annoying Orange in some of the stuff he was getting questioned about (news stuff)

it'll probably come back after midterms if not now

yeah, cohen just implicated Annoying Orange in some of the stuff he was getting questioned about (news stuff)

it'll probably come back after midterms if not now

Still waiting for Mueller to come out and admit his entire investigation accomplished nothing it originally set out to do

it took 2000 pages for Annoying Orange to go down LOL

just noticed this page is named after the Prince album... pretty cool easter egg

only 90s kids will understand this page
which means i shouldnt be posting here 0_0

Still waiting for Mueller to come out and admit his entire investigation accomplished nothing it originally set out to do

still, dozens of people have been charged/convicted of other crimes because of it so you can't really say it's a failure lol

"setting out to do" something in this context is a bit of a misnomer, that makes it sound like you're trying to assume an end outcome before their investigation into the circumstances around the 2016 is finished

the more criminals they can take down in the process of said investigation, the better, and as of right now they're taking down quite a few, which is a non-partisan good thing

well it's still underway and they have definitely found plenty. just cus Annoying Orange isn't directly implicated in russian collusion at this point doesn't mean russia didn't interfere on its own, cus we've already confidently determined the latter. which is great, i think there would be pretty universal agreement that a foreign government shouldn't be influencing our elections.

either way, if Annoying Orange is complicit in the crimes cohen is being prosecuted for, then that's a lil worrying. i'm wondering what republicans will do to handle it before midterms come around, cus it's looking like democrats are gonna have a strong chance of taking congress, and they will not be shy about impeachment if they have a good reason

none of you said anything that matters

The Mueller probe was started to find evidence of Russian collusion to win the election

It was not found

Therefore, the probe did not accomplish it's goal

You can talk all kinds of bullstuff about "oh they arrested plenty of people" but that means jack loving stuff. No one gave, or will give, a single roosterameme forget about some dipstuff pasty old carrot laundering money. You didn't give a forget, I didn't give a forget, the media didn't give a forget, no one gave a forget until the Democrats lied about getting hacked by Russia bc they couldn't stand the concept of getting assreamed by Annoying Orange.

The Mueller probe is a failure. To attempt to claim otherwise is to deny reality.

the Annoying Orange campaign is just one aspect of the investigation. i don't really know why the other aspects of the investigation are contentious

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_Counsel_investigation_(2017%E2%80%93present)
https://www.justice.gov/sco

russia's always been trying interfering in our elections, the only reason the dems are upset is that they've tried multiple times to get the russians to side with them and they've always failed and the one time the russians "successfully" interfere it benefits Annoying Orange
« Last Edit: August 22, 2018, 06:55:40 PM by Tactical Nuke »

Just because they have not released a report on Russian collusion doesn't mean it didn't happen, nor has the investigation been concluded.

russia's always been trying interfering in our elections, the only reason the dems are upset is that they've tried multiple times to get the russians to side with them and they've always failed and the one time the russians "successfully" interfere it benefits Annoying Orange
maybe so. that's just where our politics is at; the people who make the rules often also decide how to enforce them, so they don't get enforced if it hurts them. being a politician requires you to be a hypocrite at the times when it's popular with your allies/base. i don't even know what to do about that at this point but i'll just blame gerrymandering and call it a day

regardless, in principle, russian interference is a Bad Thing. but politics is obviously in the details here

Some frogs just got stabbed by a mentally ill person(Islamic extremeist)