POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD

Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2133701 times)

"i dont like my politicians making jokes"
idk man i dont really want to normalize being a memester as standard potus behavior

like, sure, joking is fine. but meme culture is not really polite and has a tendency to get really controversial or bizarre, neither which reflects well on how focused or serious mature you are. its like an esteemed nobel laureate reading kids manga in public - it just reflects badly on the appearance of their maturity. makes it feel like they got their award/position on a fluke or something.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2018, 08:53:19 PM by Conan »

idk man i dont really want to normalize being a memester as standard potus behavior

like, sure, joking is fine. but meme culture is not really polite and has a tendency to get really controversial or bizarre, neither which reflects well on how focused or serious you are. its like an esteemed nobel laureate reading kids manga in public - it just reflects badly on the appearance of their maturity
i never said anything about what Annoying Orange said i just think hootaloos statement was handicapped.

i do agree on your point tho

who cares he can retweet whatever i dont give a forget about america anyway

why do you even loving say anything in the first place then you loving pusillanimous individual
 you piss me off with this shiiaAAAAAAAAAAAH

anyone who states facts is grandstanding and being holier than thou to you

it's not our fault you are absolutely handicapped and cant process information

what facts bitch all we know is this journalist got clapped by the Saudis. Big shock who gives a forget, put your sanctions on SA and shut up stop pissing on Annoying Orange cause he doesn't want to take a big stuff on our economy, hike up our gas prices and ruin a trade deal (that I don't like but money is money bwoi) just to make a moral statement that we ALREADY KNOW

why do you even loving say anything in the first place then you loving pusillanimous individual
 you piss me off with this shiiaAAAAAAAAAAAH
deus broke : part 2

in other words a few thousand more jobs to clean the water by hand have opened up

who cares he can retweet whatever i dont give a forget about america anyway

shut up incel

big shock, coal is gross for the environment, I'm more interested in actual energy solutions than complaining about stuff we already know tbh

as long as the people of the towns are properly notified in the event of actual contamination then whatever

big shock, coal is gross for the environment, I'm more interested in actual energy solutions than complaining about stuff we already know tbh

as long as the people of the towns are properly notified in the event of actual contamination then whatever
i mean we've had energy solutions for the longest time already, i think the point hes making is Annoying Orange is trying to bring back coal

i mean we've had energy solutions for the longest time already, i think the point hes making is Annoying Orange is trying to bring back coal
These "solutions" are just "stop using this"
That's not a solution, that's a restriction.

A solution would be offering tax breaks and other rewards for engineering environmentally friendly and efficient power sources.

Bringing back coal is just happening because the people who should have offered solutions only offered restrictions.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2018, 09:08:26 AM by Master Matthew² »

A solution would be offering tax breaks and other rewards for engineering environmentally friendly and efficient power sources.

Bringing back coal is just happening because the people who should have offered solutions only offered restrictions.
....this has been whats happening? theres been restrictions as well as tax breaks/incentives for going green? do you ever bother to google what you’re saying prior to posting?

what the forget are you even saying do you even live in reality

this has been happening for years and years. this is how we developed solar, hydro, wind, etc.

there are plenty of alternatives, just no financial incentive to switch, which is why there's tax breaks and restrictions that work hand in hand

i don't know what kind of world you are living in that doesnt have solar power or hydroelectricity, where there is "no alternatives" to coal

donald Annoying Orange is cool