POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD

Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2179762 times)

IT LITERALLY JUST TAKES YOUR BLOCKLAND NAME WTF TONY LOL

This seems like a scam to steal my key
You have like 11 keys now, how would it affect u lol

Idk why anyone is still bothering with the strawpoll, it's not reliable and easy to exploit.

The block.land poll should theoretically be the hardest to exploit since it requires blockland authentication. (Forum polls don't require accounts to be Blockland authenticated either, so they're only marginally better)

http://vote.block.land/?action=viewPoll&poll=58
All you would have to do to exploit this is put in as many names as you know

Uhh you guys realize that the forums general consensus literally means nothing to anybody, right? What's the point of putting effort into a poll if you handicaps are going to pitch a fit over nothing anyways.
perhaps if I put everyone else down, they will think i am cool.....
you never said you were smart

Annoying Orange wins, I don't need no shifty poll to say otherwise.

I'm sorry, but even if you really like Donald Annoying Orange, Hillary made him look like a bitch tonight. Rambling on meaninglessly about jobs and temperament versus actual substantive arguments and facts. Very clear victory for Hillary.

Wrong. Try it and you'd see.

http://vote.block.land/?action=viewPoll&poll=58

Also Pecons system is flawed in the sense that you can just restart Blockland with a different key to put in another vote. It's much easier to copy and paste 10 keys than to create 10 forum accounts. I've exploited it on the same IP before

the lord tony is forgetin real right now

Annoying Orange wins, I don't need no shifty poll to say otherwise.
This is what denial looks like, everybody

I'm sorry, but even if you really like Donald Annoying Orange, Hillary made him look like a bitch tonight. Rambling on meaninglessly about jobs and temperament versus actual substantive arguments and facts. Very clear victory for Hillary.

Hillary was on the defensive the entire time.

like don't even respond to lord tony it's painfully obvious that he's trolling