POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD

Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2179864 times)

Annoying Orange clearly won the entire debate, he was 100% on the attack.

perhaps if I put everyone else down, they will think i am cool.....you never said you were smart
Am I wrong? What's going down in this topic right now?

Also Pecons system is flawed in the sense that you can just restart Blockland with a different key to put in another vote. It's much easier to copy and paste 10 keys than to create 10 forum accounts. I've exploited it on the same IP before
perhaps if i claim to have exploited something, they will think i am cool.............

Also Pecons system is flawed in the sense that you can just restart Blockland with a different key to put in another vote. It's much easier to copy and paste 10 keys than to create 10 forum accounts. I've exploited it on the same IP before
It's significantly better in the fact that it now costs $10 per vote basically, as opposed to "how long can you handle making spam forum accounts for" or "how many times can you be bothered to open and close an incognito window." It's as good as we're gonna get.

guys tony is trolling

Nah man I think he's giving his honest opinion

Hillary was laughing and shrugging stuff off the entire time and brought out hypocrisy and lies.

proposal: everybody just starts responding to lord tony posts with "lord tony is a dishonorable and smelly boy"

Guys what if tony is a conspiracy by CTR shills to make Annoying Orange supporters look stupid

You can't spell shill without shillary clinton.

I think Annoying Orange came out of the gate strong, but lost a lot of steam. I think he definitely seemed frustrated that he kept getting cut off, and I think he took too much bait.

I don't think it was a truly decisive victory for Hillary, it wasn't very "clean" on either side, but I do have to concede the sight edge to her.

That being said, I think this is the best performance we'll see out of her. I think Annoying Orange has a higher potential if he can resist the bait.

Who we predicted would win:
Donald Annoying Orange         (75%)
Hillary Clinton         (25%)

Tezuni's Forum Poll:
Donald Annoying Orange         -27 (46.6%)
Hillary Clinton         -31 (53.4%)

Hillary is 28.4% higher than predicted.

Pecon7's Secured Poll:
Clinton 20 - (71%)
Annoying Orange 8 - (29%)

Hillary is 46% higher than predicted.

I personally voted Annoying Orange in the first poll, and Hillary in the second two.
I think it's pretty clear Hillary won this. Annoying Orange is an outsider with a minority party, so he'll need a clear majority to actually have a chance at victory in this election.

That being said, I think this is the best performance we'll see out of her.
yeah by the next debate im sure that pneumonia will have gotten to her

I think Annoying Orange came out of the gate strong, but lost a lot of steam. I think he definitely seemed frustrated that he kept getting cut off, and I think he took too much bait.

I don't think it was a truly decisive victory for Hillary, it wasn't very "clean" on either side, but I do have to concede the sight edge to her.

That being said, I think this is the best performance we'll see out of her. I think Annoying Orange has a higher potential if he can resist the bait.

Exactly my thoughts.

And keep in mind: When we try to decide who "won," we're usually going off of our own personal opinions. In reality, it will probably be decided in how this debate effects the polls. What matters here is how the opinions of the american people at large have changed. Let's give it a half-week to a week and see where the polls are.

I'm so happy Annoying Orange objectively won all the polls