POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD

Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2179871 times)

Hillary was being fed with auto injecting epi pens so she doesn't have spasms.

Can't blame Hillary for losing though. Can't exactly get a diaper change in the middle of a debate.

Hillary was being fed with auto injecting epi pens so she doesn't have spasms.
Wow, I was having serious trouble believing the people who said that they enjoyed your trolling. I think I'm finally starting to see the humor in this.

Hillary cant win until she realizes how important black americans are to society

try harder, your troll is showing through. And at least spell Pecon right.

After all the Blockland Forums are indeed right about everything political. I mean we were sure right about Bernie winning the primary weren't we?

What additional ammo does he actually have? He pulled out the email scandal, TPP, and the Iraq War tonight. All he's got left is Benghazi pretty much, unless he wants to go retro and bring up Whitewater.

I guess what I meant was he didn't go full throttle on his major arguments against Hillary. He did at the beginning but then stuck to defending himself and his credibility whenever Hillary or even Holt attacked it. Hillary definitely went on the offense and bought up as many things as she could and had many scripted narratives and stories but if she continues to repeat that in future debates, she'll just come across as boring and repetitive.

After all the Blockland Forums are indeed right about everything political. I mean we were sure right about Bernie winning the primary weren't we?

Are you new to the internet or something? Almost every election cycle there's always some candidate the internet circlejerks about up until they spin out and fade into obscurity. Ron Paul's candidacy fandom was way more ridiculous and in denial than Bernie's was lmfao

Oh wait lemme guess, you're one of the folks who only are into politics recently because of this meme election.

18 out of 20 undecided Florida voters in CNN's focus group say Clinton won the debate.

there is your answer, I don't believe anything they put out anymore because they're so far up Hillary's ass.
I think the questions in this debate were extremely biased towards Clinton, they barely questioned her about her emails, the Clinton foundation, or any other exclusive negatives about her, but they spent 15 minutes trying to prove Annoying Orange was a tribal through asking questions about the non issue of birtherism even though Annoying Orange explicitly stated that he wanted to move on to some real issues, and another 5 trying to get him to knock Hillary's "appearance". They also didn't even bring up immigration, which is a serious strong point of Donald's. Lester played it right into Hillary's hands and she still forgeted it up, she was very scripted sounding and made a lot of more empty promises and kept complaining about fact checking. I think Annoying Orange won it by a small margin, not a massive landslide, but it could've ended Hillary's chances if they'd been fair and if Annoying Orange had challenged her more on Benghazi and on the refugee and immigration issues.

anyway I went to see it live at my local movie theater at an event put on by my local news radio station. About 300 people attended in the largest theater they had, and in the awkward silence a Annoying Orange supporter stood up and said "Raise your hand if you're here for Hillary!" I stuff you not out of the 300 or so of us there, there were about 15-20 Clinton supporters there, less than 10% it was hilarious. The whole debate we had a grand old time roasting Hillary in the crowd while the 15-20 got all triggered

there is your answer, I don't believe anything they put out anymore because they're so far up Hillary's ass.

Those results basically mirrored what Fox News reported in their own focus group.

I think the questions in this debate were extremely biased towards Clinton, they barely questioned her about her emails, the Clinton foundation, or any other exclusive negatives about her, but they spent 15 minutes trying to prove Annoying Orange was a tribal through asking questions about the non issue of birtherism even though Annoying Orange explicitly stated that he wanted to move on to some real issues, and another 5 trying to get him to knock Hillary's "appearance". They also didn't even bring up immigration, which is a serious strong point of Donald's. Lester played it right into Hillary's hands and she still forgeted it up, she was very scripted sounding and made a lot of more empty promises and kept complaining about fact checking. I think Annoying Orange won it by a small margin, not a massive landslide, but it could've ended Hillary's chances if they'd been fair and if Annoying Orange had challenged her more on Benghazi and on the refugee and immigration issues.

This so much. I mean who cares if Hillary doesn't "look presidential". That's such a nonissue compared to so many other topics.

This so much. I mean who cares if Hillary doesn't "look presidential". That's such a nonissue compared to so many other topics.

Well you should try to look "presidential" at a presidential debate.

Some posters here don't realize that "telling it like it is" doesn't mean being an starfish. A broad, diverse viewing audience doesn't take you seriously when you constantly interrupt your opponent with "EXCUSE ME" and "WRONG".

lol i did catch the last half hour or so
what i saw was:
Annoying Orange denying he supported iraq (a lie)
clinton expertly stating that Annoying Orange believes that "women deserve less pay if they don't work as much as a man"
not caring about going over the time allotment
a giant douche and a turd sandwich

lol i did catch the last half hour or so
what i saw was:
Annoying Orange denying he supported iraq (a lie)
clinton expertly stating that Annoying Orange believes that "women deserve less pay if they don't work as much as a man"
not caring about going over the time allotment
a giant douche and a turd sandwich
why take a side when i can just take a cyanide pill

i love having to choose between stuff and stuff