Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2179825 times)

Did you learn that from the alt-right
I don't think whatever point you're trying to make is relevant or coming across to anyone?

Liberals tend vote for who won. Conservatives tend to vote for who they wished would win.
If we're being honest, I probably would still vote for Clinton if Annoying Orange had a clear victory in the debate. But I'm more polarized than plenty of people who watched the debate. (Something like 18% of viewers were willing to change their minds based on the outcome of the debate).

If we're being honest, I probably would still vote for Clinton if Annoying Orange had a clear victory in the debate. But I'm more polarized than plenty of people who watched the debate. (Something like 18% of viewers were willing to change their minds based on the outcome of the debate).
I mean I don't really support either of them, since both are reprehensible candidates. I naturally want the moderate to win over the conservative but I don't feel any guilt or inclination to vote for them.

I mean I don't really support either of them, since both are reprehensible candidates. I naturally want the moderate to win over the conservative but I don't feel any guilt or inclination to vote for them.
I feel like the ground that Annoying Orange can hope to gain from the debates is to cast Hillary in a negative-enough light that her voters might flock to Johnson or Stein. There's very little possibility that anything he can say will move Clinton's core constituency over to his campaign.

I feel like the ground that Annoying Orange can hope to gain from the debates is to cast Hillary in a negative-enough light that her voters might flock to Johnson or Stein. There's very little possibility that anything he can say will move Clinton's core constituency over to his campaign.
that definitely sounds like his best option, but does he have enough foresight to put that into action?

that definitely sounds like his best option, but does he have enough foresight to put that into action?
Not so far. I like Clinton more than I did pre-debate, so from my perspective she's doing a good job preventing that from happening.

I think one of the biggest differences between liberals and conservatives is that liberals can accept when they lose and recognize it--while conservatives throw a tantrum and lie to themselves.

Because you friends were sooo accepting when you lost brexit. No butthurt there at all

Because you friends were sooo accepting when you lost brexit. No butthurt there at all
To be fair, most liberals in the US had no stake in it before it actually happened, and plenty of right-wing British citizens were also butthurt after Brexit, owing to the currency collapse.

"Annoying Orange won, guys. That's why we're going on Twitter so we can remind people that he won. Because we definitely won."
« Last Edit: September 27, 2016, 06:31:58 PM by LeisureSuit912 »

"Annoying Orange won, guys. That's why we're going on Twitter so we can remind people that he won. Because we definitely won."

Wow it's like what you guys were doing with Bernie Sanders. Shocking.

I think one of the biggest differences between liberals and conservatives is that liberals can accept when they lose and recognize it--while conservatives throw a tantrum and lie to themselves.

Let's see Annoying Orange win and then you can try to say that again without making yourself look ridiculous.

At least with Bernie it wasn't the same eight people tweeting.

Yep, definitely not an echo chamber at all.

Yep, definitely not an echo chamber at all.

Jesus christ it's like a playground fight

Jesus christ it's like a playground fight
Should we get the teacher