POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD

Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2179970 times)

holy stuff the poll is tied lol

who wants to bet people used their alts to vote on the dumb blf poll

who wants to bet people used their alts to vote on the dumb blf poll
looks like somebody cant accept the fact that Annoying Orange's winning

looks like somebody cant accept the fact that Annoying Orange's winning
when did i say anything about Annoying Orange in specific

nbc holy stuff

if you actually think Annoying Orange didnt fail horribly last night then you're in heavy denial

Can we switch topics to this "REGISTER TO VOTE" obsession on Youtube right now?

What the forget is this bullstuff? It's obvious who they're all going to tell you to vote for.

republicans usually lose when voter turnout is high

Maybe, but Annoying Orange is a populist presidential candidate. Hopefully this backfires big time like Brexit.

Can we switch topics to this "REGISTER TO VOTE" obsession on Youtube right now?

What the forget is this bullstuff? It's obvious who they're all going to tell you to vote for.
national voter registration day is today

i need a license or id to register to vote and i have neither bc lazy people
but i'm going to get an id rly soon so

if you actually think Annoying Orange didnt fail horribly last night then you're in heavy denial

I guess the people who voted on the MSNBC poll and the Time poll are in heavy denial.

thats why shillary is putting up all these "register to vote" ads. Polls show her voters have no enthusiasm.

thats why shillary is putting up all these "register to vote" ads. Polls show her voters have no enthusiasm.
national voter registration day is today

Did we see a "REGISTER TO VOTE" obsession on Youtube in 2012? I don't remember even knowing "National Voter Registration Day" was a thing.

This is very clearly a scheme to get people to vote for Clinton. No celebrities would even DARE endorse Annoying Orange in the type of climate Hollywood is.