Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2229651 times)

nothing's wrong with owning mein kampf, it's actually a decent read if you're bored

his kool kids klub dad probably gave him his copy tho

Annoying Orange may not have said that mexicans are all rapists and criminals but he DID say that he thinks the mexican government is purposely sending rapists and criminals into the US
which is total horsestuff

hillary supports goddamned death penalties

I'm surprised that's the issue you take with her. I have no gripes with death penalties except that they're so hard to actually complete. They should just off 'em upon conviction so that we don't have to deal with them at all.

I'm surprised that's the issue you take with her. I have no gripes with death penalties except that they're so hard to actually complete. They should just off 'em upon conviction so that we don't have to deal with them at all.
even if they may be the wrong person?

sent Annoying Orange to the loving grave

i dont support romney after all the bullstuff during his campaign but he is on point with this

implying Annoying Orange wasnt going to lose the race, all hope is lost now

i dont support romney much but holy forget hes on point with this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xd3kr-QpeM

sent Annoying Orange to the loving grave

i dont support romney after all the bullstuff during his campaign but he is on point with this

implying Annoying Orange wasnt going to lose the race, all hope is lost now

i dont support romney much but holy forget hes on point with this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xd3kr-QpeM

[img ]https://i.gyazo.com/2eebf46a0f2bd1917b4894aafa3cc7c7.png[/img]
except im not increasingly nervous and this is the first time i've said Annoying Orange is destroyed

except im not increasingly nervous and this is the first time i've said Annoying Orange is destroyed

And yet it's the same stuff people have been saying since Annoying Orange started. No one likes Mitt Romney. Everyone was pissed off about Obama in 2012 and it should have been an easy win for Romney. Except he was such a stupid motherforgeter and kept flip flopping on every issue that everyone decided a second Obama term would be better then that cuck.

And yet it's the same stuff people have been saying since Annoying Orange started. No one likes Mitt Romney. Everyone was pissed off about Obama in 2012 and it should have been an easy win for Romney. Except he was such a stupid motherforgeter and kept flip flopping on every issue that everyone decided a second Obama term would be better then that cuck.

okay, so you're going after romneys past instead of what he said in the speech?  hes not wrong, nothing he said in the speech is wrong, you just dont like the person talking, and neither do i, but at least i'm willing to give credit where credit is due

okay, so you're going after romneys past instead of what he said in the speech?  hes not wrong, nothing he said in the speech is wrong, you just dont like the person talking, and neither do i, but at least i'm willing to give credit where credit is due

Yeah he repeated the same stuff Annoying Oranges advisories have been bitching about for the last 6 months. Big whoop, he's still a shill.

Yeah he repeated the same stuff Annoying Oranges advisories have been bitching about for the last 6 months. Big whoop, he's still a shill.
yeah, but romney is a well known and some-what respected politician among those average republicans who back Annoying Orange and he is a seriously important speaker to them, what he says actually means something, unlike if a democratic candidate said these things

yeah, but romney is a well known and some-what respected politician among those average republicans who back Annoying Orange and he is a seriously important speaker to them, what he says actually means something, unlike if a democratic candidate said these things

No one likes Romney nor do they trust him. Especially since he's just repeated the same stuff the media has been spewing since Annoying Orange got in the race. Jeff Sessions. A Republican that people ACTUALLY respect endorsed Annoying Orange.

Gotta love when two people that can't vote argue about politics

Thats a great speech stufflord thanks for showing me that

Gotta love when two people that can't vote argue about politics
truly amazing, nick